HGH and skin elasticity

30InchAAsWheels

Anyone noticed if HGH has improved there skin such as facial wrinkles and skin elesticity on there face...?

So with all the people on here who have tried hgh, no one has noticed this??

OK to be honest. I just went to my 20 year HS reuioun.Ive be on HGH for 1 year and every body told me that I have aged very well.Also saw some folks that I have no seen in about a tear & a half> They to told me that I LOOKED much younger. IMO I think it does work with wrinkles & skin. Im just going by firt hand experance...

Yes it works great for your skin. I'm 50

840970735_l.jpg

802786364_l.jpg

The skin thins with age; HGH is touted for thickening the skin as in our twenties. I've posted a thread asking for feedback on any long term users of HGH. No one answered. I too would like to known if it does all that I've heard. Improved vision, 6 % loss in BF, 9% gain in muscle mass, better sex drive and performance, better sleep, more energy etc. Now that the price is dropping I'm interested in HGH, but would like to hear from people like TS that have been using it for a year or more. I've been told not to expect anything noticeable for at least 6 months.
Twisted Steel, if you don't mind, what’s your age, weight, and what are your dosages and cost. Thanks, RG

WOW, Ulter you look great ! How long and what dosages have you been using?

Last edited:
running gun said:
The skin thins with age; HGH is touted for thickening the skin as in our twenties. I've posted a thread asking for feedback on any long term users of HGH. No one answered. I too would like to known if it does all that I've heard. Improved vision, 6 % loss in BF, 9% gain in muscle mass, better sex drive and performance, better sleep, more energy etc. Now that the price is dropping I'm interested in HGH, but would like to hear from people like TS that have been using it for a year or more. I've been told not to expect anything noticeable for at least 6 months.
Twisted Steel, if you don't mind, what’s your age, weight, and what are your dosages and cost. Thanks, RG

WOW, Ulter you look great ! How long and what dosages have you been using?
Im 39 years young LOL
Hight: 6'
weight:214 lbs @6.4% BF
I take 4ius 5days on 2 days off
Ive been getting a mounths supply for about 175.00

what dosage do you need to use to just replace natural levels as you hit 30-40-50-60

i.e. 1 iu at 30y 2iu at 40y for example to you need to increase the dosage as you get older to replace natural declining levels ?

Good question Lucky 13. I hope someone can answer because it's been very difficult to get good first hand knowledge of HGH use. I've been told every actor in Hollywood is using this stuff and a lot of people in Florida and California. (That would explain why they say today’s 40 is the new 30). I too would like to supplement to levels in my twenties but I don't know what that is. I don't want to "wing it" and take more than needed. The last time I had my IGF-1 tested it was 117, (low, on a normal scale of 114-492). I'm also wondering if supplementing for a long period of time would stop your natural production of HGH. There has to be a bunch of people out there that have long term experience.

Yeah I was a bit worried about suppressing my own GH production...does anyone know anything about suppression or if you are on a low dose just to top up your natural levels is that less surpressive if at all ?

Lucky13 said:
what dosage do you need to use to just replace natural levels as you hit 30-40-50-60

i.e. 1 iu at 30y 2iu at 40y for example to you need to increase the dosage as you get older to replace natural declining levels ?
Lucky I was told by someone taking HGH from a docter That 1-2 ius a day will replace natural levels. But I did not notice much from that But 4 ius a day is great for me.

Lucky13 said:
What did you notice at 4 IU ?
My gains were much more easly maintained & FAT burning effect was far greater @ 4ius then@1ius.I also sleep much sounder. IMO when on gear & HGH I think that some of your gain become more pemenant.....

Thx Twistedsteel good luck looking after the seals hopefully they won't swim away looking for fish :D

by the way at 39y did you notice after starting HGH an improvement in ur skin and if so what sort of a change ?

Lucky13 said:
Thx Twistedsteel good luck looking after the seals hopefully they won't swim away looking for fish :D

by the way at 39y did you notice after starting HGH an improvement in ur skin and if so what sort of a change ?
Yes my skin has become ....More smooth & just all around clearer if that makes any sence. Also my own mother said just the other day that my skin looked smooth.

thanks utler for that pic. im gonna have to show momma dukes that one since she wants to try some.

i havea friend who has been usiing gh for about a year and after a few months u could see their was somthing different going on with his skin in comparsion to a normal person. i dont know if it was his actual skin or the leaness in his face.

Here's a good read which should answer most of the questions people have about taking HGH injections. Of course, the title of the article is: HGH Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.rajeun.net/mixing.html

You can scroll down to find an answer to your own particular question.

Back