HGH from GHRP-6 & CJC1295

SingleMalted

I'm getting very interested in HGH. I'd like to be able to get 2iu-3iu daily of actual synthetic HGH but I don't think that will be realistic option for me because of availability.

I've came across some information that says taking in GHRP-6 and CJC1295 both at 100mcgs 2x daily would be an effective substitution for synthetic HGH at around 2iu-3iu.

Is that accurate? Does anyone have more insight on this?

100mcg's of each at 3x per day is right around 2-3iu's equivalent of exogenous HGH. Keep in mind that with GHRP6 it induces pretty intense hunger due to ghrelin release. GHRP-2 is a little stronger and usually doesn't effect appetite as much. Ipamorelin is as efficacious as GHRP-6.. but doesn't effect cortisol or prolactin levels.

Last edited:
im also curious about stacking GHRP6 and CJC together. Is it even worth the effort? Any serious side effects?

im also curious about stacking GHRP6 and CJC together. Is it even worth the effort? Any serious side effects?

The biggest side for me is the hunger.. it's insane. I eat everything and anything in site. For that reason I use it to bulk and during PCT.

The biggest side for me is the hunger.. it's insane. I eat everything and anything in site. For that reason I use it to bulk and during PCT.

The hunger is insane, I never have had a big appetite this has been a god send been out for a week now and just having a hard time eating. With GHRP-6 I am always hungry and able to eat good without junk food. I ordered mine from osta gain last time but this time I went with lab pe using Pittsburgh63's discount code.

The hunger is insane, I never have had a big appetite this has been a god send been out for a week now and just having a hard time eating. With GHRP-6 I am always hungry and able to eat good without junk food. I ordered mine from osta gain last time but this time I went with lab pe using Pittsburgh63's discount code.
And I should add the strength gains from this is unbelievable added 45 lbs to my bench in 2 months.!

how much did you use?

Back