hgh

staybig

what is a good brand to buy hgh and how much is needed to injected a day with hgh how many i.u.
with a cycle??

Most brands are good that are out right now. Im using Jinitrop ( GenSci ). You should do a minimum 2IU. Everyday for atleast 4-6 months. But iWould recomend 4-6 IU ED for 6 months. Any thing else is a waist of money. The 2IU. will work for body fat spot injections and the 4-6 Iu. Will help with the stimulation of new cells for added muscle growth. Atleast this is how I understood this compound before my cycle.

which one would you guys use serostim kit or the blue diamonds labs one ????

and if yall guys like the bdl what mg do yall use???

No slin, I have a prob keeping my diet perfect. I have 2 kids wife,fuck girl friend. Shit I eat all the damn time and some times not that good. I just work a little harder in the gyme those days. Slin as I read can have some serious down falls, but if you have great will power and alot of determination go for it. Its suposed to work well with it......I cant tell yea from exp. Good luck and dont run longer than 4-6 weeks with out just as long a break as the use. This is only my thoughts and insight on the Slin

I have heard that slin is a must when doing gh. Do some research, find out what works best.

johnnyb , i read on the anabolicreview profile on hgh and it said take dosage like 8-16iu of hgh if any less it will have not effect on your body is this true????

if is not true, what is a good dosage of hgh per day doing it for 6 months months straight with a 5on and 2off and using insulin only on the days you work out post work out shot what do you think about this???

They're currently updating those profiles. I'm not using slin, but I'm going to be using 2iu ed, in about 4 weeks. 2 is the minimum, if your going with slin I'd go 4, 2iu with your slin and 2iu before bed. I've done some reading on this and there are mixed views to say the least. But for me the night time make the most since because your body id designed to use hgh at that time.

The average out put of hgh in young men is 0.5-1.5 so if you do 2iu at night your getting more then you out put would be if it was on the high side. hhajdo put up a study showing hgh+slin give you better gains. I haven't looked into slin so I won't comment.

It would seem to me that with a night time injection and a hgh+slin after your workout, would make for some good gains. Don't forget the test.

JohnnyB

can i only use slin on my post workout day or do i post use it every day when i use the hgh??

and what about those side effects have you every heared of sombody getting those sides???

Like I said I'm don't know tha much about slin, but only doing it on training days would be a good way to go for your first time. If you don't go with crazy doses you should be ok. Don't forget to start slow with the slin, I believe yopu start at 4 or 5iu then build up to 10iu post workout. With 10 gram of simple carbs for each iu of slin. Go to te BB articles there's stuff on slin use there.

You could do a night time and an am injection on none training days.

JohnnyB

johnny b from my research about the hgh is that if you just take 2iu of it is good just to lose weight on it but it is not enough to build up lean mass on that is why you have to use about 4-5iu to build up lean mass on is this right or wrong??

Bro I'm an old man so 2iu will be more then I producing now. I'll go up on my next one, but I'll probibly go with the depot next time so we'll see what happens.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Like I said I'm don't know tha much about slin, but only doing it on training days would be a good way to go for your first time. If you don't go with crazy doses you should be ok. Don't forget to start slow with the slin, I believe yopu start at 4 or 5iu then build up to 10iu post workout. With 10 gram of simple carbs for each iu of slin. Go to te BB articles there's stuff on slin use there.

You could do a night time and an am injection on none training days.

JohnnyB

DO NOT do a night time injection of slin. You can easily die in your sleep. Read everything you can get your hands on and think seriously before using slin. It can kill you FAST.

dude2003 said:
DO NOT do a night time injection of slin. You can easily die in your sleep. Read everything you can get your hands on and think seriously before using slin. It can kill you FAST.
I guess I should of made myself more clear, but slin would be done after your workout. If you work out a couple of hours before you go to bed then slin would be out. With that said a slin hgh injection after your work out and a bed time injection of hgh would work.

JohnnyB

the cycle i am on right now is test and tren and slin when i started the test and tren my weight went back up to 240 again for the 3rd time and yes my diet is in check this time ,but when i add the insulin to the mix i weigh now 250 for the first time so i think slin really does help with the cycle to break my genetic limits
and i think this is my 7th or maybe my 6th cycle, but for the last two cycles i always went up to 240 and never gain nothing else . that is the reason for the use of hgh in a cycle to break the genetic limit i have hit.

so johnnyb, do you think that if i took 2iu for about 6 months with a 5on and 2off with slin and t3 and test with the cycle do you think i will start to gain again, or do i need more like 4-5iu to gain lean muscle???

my goal is try to get as big as i can get, but stay lean all the time with the rip up look all try to push my body to it limits with out killing my self like ben johnson did with cancer

Back