Holy shit Humalog where did i go wrong?

SARM

Okay to get to the point i was trying out humalog and have been researching for about 4 months so here it is
1. 2 hours before shot had pho (meat soup and some clear pasta shit)
2. before shot had 20gdextrose
3. took shot
4. had 40dextrose within 2 mintues of shot and amino acids/creatine and whey protine 24g
5. 10 mins later tingling feeling in fingers then slurred speech then blurry vision
6. drank shake felt slighty better but got worse so i fought it half a hour drinking gatorade and shoving food in my fucking mouth scarred as hell.
7. ate complex carbs and drank water, felt much better
8. after that had shake and begal for rest of 3 hours..
9. where did i go wrong?? did i not have an complex carbs in my system? am i very sesitive? god forbid these guys giving 10-15iu for first shot i would have been dead. :thumbsdow

well thanks for reading this any suggestions to prevent that hell again? i thought simple carbs would hold off humalog?? :confused: although i looked very very full lol. thanks guys stats are age 25 height 5'8 weight 211lbs 10%bf

when i say had shake and begal for the 3 hours every hour i had that meal. Should i mix simple and complex carbs together?

i used humalog at 10iu a few times.. just keep it low ur body isnt reacting good to it.. eventually u wont have as intense of a reaction to it.. keep everythig on point eith carbs n such.. stay away from fats!!

i used humalog at 10iu a few times.. just keep it low ur body isnt reacting good to it.. eventually u wont have as intense of a reaction to it.. keep everythig on point eith carbs n such.. stay away from fats!!

Thanks Beastmode im going to keep it at 1iu till i get the hang of things and try to fix what i feel was wrong. I did sleep pretty good after that though lol

Thanks Beastmode im going to keep it at 1iu till i get the hang of things and try to fix what i feel was wrong. I did sleep pretty good after that though lol

Is that a mistype? You had those effects off one (1) unit?

1iu not 10 or 100, but 1 iu lol. it hit me a solid 15 mintues then my left index finger was tingling, heart rate up, blurry vision, confusion, slurred speech, happened pretty damn fast lol

i pounded 200g sugar and still felt like shit within 30mintues of shot then had begal and felt brand new

1iu shouldnt do that to u.. i think u miss dosed at 10iu kid.. u.might need to resear h and re-evaluate befire u kill urself.. thats the harsh reality!!! and deff not 100units ull be dead!!!.. what size pin are u using a 1cc imsuline 29g? only bring it to the 1st tick.man.. not the 10mark!!

and do.not.sleep! nor fall asleep!!!

i know it was out of my system by then, and it was 1iu it looked like hardly anything was there, i used the first tiny tick mark. really really small

yeah 1iu could have not had those effect.. ur slin sensitive.if that is some.miracle that u did get like that.. i think u missed dosed and did 10iu.. do your homework

Back