Homebrew dispute...

Chester4Life

Ya like strippers?
Last year I made some wicked smooth prop at 100mg per 1ml..gains were awsome.......the powder is over a year old....is it still good??

Also, I have a friend who is being told "home brew" is shit and to never buy it because its fake garbabe....the same guy telling my friend that home brew is shit tried to sell him a winstrol only cycle lasting 4wks at 25mg a day for $350...comical i know.....anyone have some data or input i can forward to him before he wastes his money with this idiot.

Chester4Life said:
Last year I made some wicked smooth prop at 100mg per 1ml..gains were awsome.......the powder is over a year old....is it still good??
Yes.

Chester4Life said:
Also, I have a friend who is being told "home brew" is shit and to never buy it because its fake garbabe....
The vast majority of UG labs are somebody's home.

I'm confident that what I do at home is superior to most UG labs, but inferior to human grade.

Chester4Life said:

Also, I have a friend who is being told "home brew" is shit and to never buy it because its fake garbabe....the same guy telling my friend that home brew is shit tried to sell him a winstrol only cycle lasting 4wks at 25mg a day for $350...comical i know.....anyone have some data or input i can forward to him before he wastes his money with this idiot.
Save your money if the guy is a flip flopper.

Back