hormone replacement therapy??

snake

Just out of curiosity, what type of test would be used in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and at what amount? what does the avg man produce and what would be equal to that in terms of the dose used in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? just crossed my mind in case one day down the road I find my body permanatly shut down. I hope not though!

OK, let me answer some of this cause I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) myself.

Most MDs precsribe Cypionate or Enanthate and usually in the range of 200 mg every 14 days. That dosage is enough to bring you back into the middle normal range.

snake said:
thanks,
I take those would be long lasting types that stay in your system for a while?

Yes they are long acting esters. I take mine every week, that keeps your blood levels more even, avoiding the ups & downs of doing it every two weeks.

Me too. 200mg. of delatestryl (enan) every monday. this brought me from one third of the normal test range to triple the normal. I convinced him to keep at the 200/week for 5 months. So NTO is right on the money-expect EOW injections.

wayne and zeus said:
Me too. 200mg. of delatestryl (enan) every monday. this brought me from one third of the normal test range to triple the normal. I convinced him to keep at the 200/week for 5 months. So NTO is right on the money-expect EOW injections.

Yes, but I am on lifetime replacement............, whereas you are on only for 5 months. I think you would have a very hard time getting a dosage that brings your level to 3X the normal range for life.

So NTO is right on the money, including the EOW injections.

MD prescribed eow injections, but I do them ew. Just like SC said it better ew.

On the insert of upjohn test cyp, says the range for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is from 50-400mg from every 2 to 4 weeks.

JohnnyB

Besides producing more even serum levels of testosterone, weekly injection intervals also reduce the risk of polycythemia (too many blood cells), when compared to 10-14 day intervals.

SWALE said:
Besides producing more even serum levels of testosterone, weekly injection intervals also reduce the risk of polycythemia (too many blood cells), when compared to 10-14 day intervals.

Very interesting !!

Another thing I can educate my doctor on, but I always thought the knowledge was supposed to flow the other way. Oh well, atleast one of us knows what's going on.

Thanks Swale.

If you ask me some doctors are the enemy, It would be nice to find a doc who was unbiast, and further more would be more willing to help people out with preventative medicine rather than always treating afflictions. most doctors I have gone to are not very understanding and calas or indiferent,
its a shame when you actualy know more than them and they won't listen to reason.

A physician has to set him/herself upon the task of really learning about AAS/HRT. Most just don't have the time. Also, they are hesitant because of all the slimeball attorneys out there just waiting to sue for anything they can find. I had to go out to the woodshed with medical books for months to get up to speed on this stuff. Well, the woodshed and these Message Boards. In fact, you are the guys who taught me how to do this.

SWALE... you gots mail bud.

I'm actually writing some stuff up for a guy at the gym who wants his Doc to prescribe him some test. He already got some, but only 5cc of delatestryl. His doc only wants him to take 1cc every 3 weeks.lol

So now I'm writing a ton of shit to see what his doctor says. Should be fun when I prove that I'm right and he's wrong.lol

rj420--

I'm on my way. I've recently quit hovering over a couple of Boards, so I have a little extra time. I didn't feel like the level of discussion was worth it, and/or a couple of guys there were being quite unkind to 'Ol Doc. Also, one of them has started charging for membership, under the scam that $5 will magically keep all law enforcement officials away from them. I wrote an email to the Administer saying I am fundamentally opposed to paying for the right to answer medical questions for free, and he could not have cared less. Bye bye to them. I have found there are vast differences between good Boards like this one, and all the others. This is important because I rely on you guys to keep me abreast of the latest developments in hormone manipulation.

LAWNSAVER said:
Swale, I'm glad I was able to lure you over here! Thanks for coming!

sh1t if it was all you lawnsaver we all oh you a big thanks...

guess ill thank swale while im at it...

Lawnsaver - Posting your note about SWALE when the board first opened up has changed my life. I owe it to you and SWALE.

Thanks,
LT

Back