How do you combat the dbol + Anavar (var) painful pumps?

pinch yves

How do you combat the dbol + var painful pumps?

Let's say I am on Dbol + Var. During bis I get painful pumps, to the point where they are hindering by workout. How do I combat this?

it gets to the point where i stop engaging the muscle and use the joints. of course when this occurs i stop the exercise, but it is annoying.

pinch yves said:
it gets to the point where i stop engaging the muscle and use the joints. of course when this occurs i stop the exercise, but it is annoying.

Yes running Anavar (var) can do this and i'm sure th dbol wont help much either. Try the tuarine and good luck umbre

Just out of curiosity. Why are you running dbol & Anavar (var)? It seems like the Anavar (var) would be somewhat pointless, assuming you're taking enough dbol......I guess you're taking something like milk thistle for all that C-17 alkylated, right?

The_Chemist said:
Just out of curiosity. Why are you running dbol & Anavar (var)? It seems like the Anavar (var) would be somewhat pointless, assuming you're taking enough dbol......I guess you're taking something like milk thistle for all that C-17 alkylated, right?

1-12 test 500
1-4 dbol 30
1-8 Anavar (var) 50

Can you change the order of your workout so the most painfull muscles are worked first...

Vars liver toxicity is overated but I'd still take some liver meds with that...hows the cycle going ?

the cycle is good so far. i did back today and walked back to my apt. like i had a stick up my ass and a pin in my dick.
im thinking about cutting the Anavar (var) by a week
so :
test 1-12
dbol 1-4 30
var 1-6 50

Back