How do you guys feel about psl?

Pinkbear

I am banned!
Im looking for personal experiences with purity source labs. I know it's been mentioned a few times here.

What have you used from them and how was it?

I'm looking to place a large order. I won't say how big but big enough to not want to be burned

And if this post isn't aloud please delete

Great on week 3 of test E and weight is up 10 pounds. Mostly water but diet is in check. Customer service is great shipping was fairly quick. Honestly you're probably only going to hear good things, but you don't really know any of us. I didn't spend the money until I could afford to lose it and I was pleasantly surprised.

Great on week 3 of test E and weight is up 10 pounds. Mostly water but diet is in check. Customer service is great shipping was fairly quick. Honestly you're probably only going to hear good things, but you don't really know any of us. I didn't spend the money until I could afford to lose it and I was pleasantly surprised.

Hmm ok we are getting somewhere

I've never used them, but I have heard bad things about them. For a big order I think you could find a better one.

They are good to go. I have used the EP line previously. The test e was dosed accurately with minimal PIP, dbol is good as well, communication is good, shipping is great for international.. What more can you ask for?

I never order from than but my friend did, and the delivery was fast good services and good quality oil

Really? What have you heard?

Edit: I've never used them, but I hear everything is just wonderful. That's just hearsay, and I have nothing to back it up, but I see no reason to be cautious about placing a large order.

Last edited:
PSL is Uncle Z, go look at their sites, it's no coincidence that they have the exact same products at the exact same price. Z got a bad rep and started a new brand. I've heard under dosed and selective scamming, but it's just hearsay, I have nothing to back it up, so if you've had good results maybe the rumors are false, but I would be cautious.

Everything I've heard does say his shipping is fast.

Yeah, I'm aware of that as well. I'm cool with him since the reships. I cant comment on tren and mast and such, but the test and dbol were good. I guess it goes down to what you are ordering OP. You make more money dosing things correctly and having good communication than scamming. Atleast with the bread and butter good with cheap powders...

PSL was great to work with. Planning to stock up as soon as the next special is up for grabs lol

awesome product, awesome customer service, awesome prices. cant go wrong with them. Currently on there test c and used dbol for 4 weeks. insane pumps, great strength gains and steadily growing

I have some PSL test that I haven't tried, but have tried their dbol and I have no complaints. 30mg pre workout and pumps are nice and have been a lot more aggressive. I upped my ai accordingly to keep e2 low and water off, and the scale has went up significantly and quick while eating about 750 cals over maintenance. Shippings quick and prices are reasonable. Great UGL as far as I can tell.

Back