How far apart (timewise) should my GHRP-6 injections be?

blazin

I am due to start my cycle of GHRP-6 in 2 weeks.

I will be pinning 100mcg, 3 x a day, well at elast I want to.

Only question is, how far apart do the shots have to be?

With my job it will be hard to do a shot during the day so I could only spread it out like this on a training day:

7:00am - PIN

WORK ALL DAY TILL 5 PM, STRAIGHT FROM WORK TO GYM, BACK BY 6:30 - 7'ISH

SO, 6:30 - 7PM - PIN

9:30PM - PIN?

Is that to close of a time frame together to pin?? Ive read a few posts online from what Ive searched and some ppl say wait 3hours, others say 6, others say it doesnt matter???

your input please...

I was then going to do 150mcg over 2 shots but 100mcg is the saturation dose so i didnt see it to be logical...

I always tell people to wait at least 3 hours in between administration. I think you could get away with as little as 2, but wouldn't recommend it.

i do 2x 300mcg ED

5pm, 10 pm

if you wana pin as often as possible do every 2.5hr, starting right when you get out of bed. you should be able to get 4-5 in ED.

You're going to add Mod-GRF 1-29 to that GHRP-6 right? Otherwise it's basically just a waste of time. And make sure you have some food with you at work you're going to be hungry after that morning shot...

b saan is right m8,you should add some mod 1-29 or cjc1295 w/o dac to your routine,specially on the post workout and the before bed pins would be very beneficial i'd say.do the before bed as the very latest to spread it out a bit more,it may give at least 3.5-4 hours or so.

b saan is right m8,you should add some mod 1-29 or cjc1295 w/o dac to your routine,specially on the post workout and the before bed pins would be very beneficial i'd say.do the before bed as the very latest to spread it out a bit more,it may give at least 3.5-4 hours or so.

ok, do they mix with the ghrp-6 or is it another seperate pin again>?

ok, do they mix with the ghrp-6 or is it another seperate pin again>?

same pin,just make sure u draw in same sequence all times ,i'd start with ghrp6 then draw cjc,mainly coz ghrp6 lasts like 15 days while cjc about 7,so if any cross contamination occurs its only in the vial that gets replaced sooner anyway and deterioration is minimal.i can't back that with any evidence as it is just my personal thought.

Back