How hard is it to pin the glute?

UCDavis

I am banned!
I'm not scared of needles at all, but I am scared of hitting a vein. I'll be pinning with a 1.5" needle.

I can pretty much jab the needle within any area of a 3 inch square of the upper side of my glute, right?

The glute isn't vein dense or anything right?

I went to spotinjections.com and it seems pretty easy.

So I just stick the needle in, pull it out a bit to aspirate, stick it back in and inject? Take it slow and easy.

For me it's a pain in the ass because I've lost a lot of flexibility over the years. If you can turn around and get back there than you are fine!!

Glute is by far the least painful for injection and post injection in my opinion. Goes smooth as butter!!

The big thing you need to watch is holding the needle still once you're in. Don't get shaky and take your time. Overall it's easy though, just go in with confidence and you got this shit bro!

You don't pull the pin itself out. You pull back on the plunger a little to see if blood comes into the tip of the syringe. If you get some, pull it out and redo it. You're not likely to get so lucky as to stick the tip into just the right spot in a big vein and inject the oil into your blood stream but aspirate every time anyhow.

Your safety concern in the glute is the sciatic nerve that runs up the centre of your ass cheek. Hit that and you'll know about it. Split the difference between the centre of your ass cheek and your hip and pin it in the top outside quadrant.

I'm not scared of needles at all, but I am scared of hitting a vein. I'll be pinning with a 1.5" needle.

I can pretty much jab the needle within any area of a 3 inch square of the upper side of my glute, right?

So I just stick the needle in, pull it out a bit to aspirate, stick it back in and inject? Take it slow and easy.

glutes are easiest for me to pin. like you said the glute isnt vein dense, can absorb a lot of juice and hurts the least. PIP is low in glutes also

pinning glutes is much harder than pinning ventro glute. ventro glue is on the side but isn't down on the thigh.... it is a big, thick muscle that can hold lots of volume if necessary. you shouldn't need a 1.5inch pin, i also pin with either 1/2 inch, 5/8, or 1 inch, and always using 25g or smaller. slins if the volume of compound is low enough.

i recommend you spend a few bucks and grab some new needles. and i recommend you learn how to inject VG. it's basically down a bit below the obliques..... super easy to reach, can pin with both hands either side..... far easier than straight in the ass. you can shoot it sitting, standing laying down, whatever, you don't need a mirror to feel better doing it. i mean.... aside from at first feeling weird about knowing exactly where to pin, there pretty much isn't a downside.

To pin ur flute is super easy and try 1inch Delts r easy biceps r easy so many easy spots. Pick one and get it over with..

It's hella easy. The worst part will be trying to control your shaking hand. Once you do it, you will wonder why you were ever scared in the first place.

Glutes are easy as long as you can reach around to do it. Pin 3mls in there without any issue and I really don't even have to aspirate anymore as I know where to inject.

Anyone else have a hairy man/ape ass? Does that complicate things?

F@ck, thanks for the mental image. I just threw up now.

All kidding aside, I don't have a hairy ass, but if you do, why not just shave a small section?

F@ck, thanks for the mental image. I just threw up now.

All kidding aside, I don't have a hairy ass, but if you do, why not just shave a small section?

I was considering doing just that.

As you can tell, I'm a first timer.

My paranoia for all things A) Gyno B) Infection/abscess related knows no bounds.

You should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to whup Gyno's ass if he shows up.

Take a shower before you pin and clean the area thoroughly with alcohol swabs if you're so scared of infections. Use gloves even.

You'll be fine. Just push it in. Nice and slow.

with my shoulder surgery last year,my left hand still shakes from the nreves that was cut during surgery,so when i pin my left glute,i do the reach around technique lol,i pin my left glute with my right hand,cause my left arm and hand shakes like a m'efer

The best way i found is liying down on the opposite side u going to pin to assure the muscle is compltetely relaxed. Dont push the needle all the way in leave like1/4" out so u can retrieve it when it breaks.

The best way i found is liying down on the opposite side u going to pin to assure the muscle is compltetely relaxed. Dont push the needle all the way in leave like1/4" out so u can retrieve it when it breaks.

Breaks? Dude how bad is your hand shaking?!!

Back