How much liquidex with 1 gram test

2thebone

I am about to start a cycle of thai dbol, testoviron depot, and norma deca.

d-bol weeks 1-5 ramping up to 50 mg daily
testoviron weeks 1-8 @ 1 gram then taper for 4 weeks
deca @ 400 mg weeks 1-10

I am 5'10" 215 lbs @ 8-9% bf
27 years old
been cycling for about 3-4 years, but I have never taken this much test before. 750 mg weekly of sustanon is the highest a while back.
Never used any aromatase inhibitors before, and I don't think I'm real sensitive to the sides, but I want to stay as lean as I can with as little water retention as possible. I eat clean almost year round, and I will be increasing my calories by 500 daily each week. How much liquidex do you think I should take to keep water retention away. Understand, I am not looking to gain 30-40 lbs and have a fat face. Realistically I would like to come away from this at about 225-230 and stay lean. Any help would be appreciated.

Less is more for me. .25mg ed is what i suggest, some will say more, but i like to omit arimidex or femera if at all possible, but at a gram you need a little.

RoadHouse said:
Less is more for me. .25mg ed is what i suggest, some will say more, but i like to omit arimidex or femera if at all possible, but at a gram you need a little.

yup.......25/ed or eod depends if your really getting bloaty, is Bloaty even a word????:confused: :afro:

More and more I agree w/ these guys; my old days of 1mg/day are over!!
.25 to .5 EOD for anything over 600-750/week. It has a long half-life. Monitor for water retention and act accordingly.

Back