How necessary is GH for competitors

Phil9999

Sauce Monster
Hey guys im about to start my diet for my first show ever. It is an npc show in may. I bulked up to about 204 i am 5'6. I kept the diet very clean this time. I was wondering how necessary any of you experienced guys out there think growth is to getting lean?

O and by the way i will be competing in the middleweight division so i will be losing about 30 lbs( i lose weight easily gaining is the hard part)

You probably wont notice much from it... if you want something that youll notice alot from igf is probably a better choice even though it can spread cancer through your body... but for the most part it will give you the best bang for your buck.

No its not necessary - This is what most of you guys get. There are plenty of natural guys that are plenty lean. You don't need all the thermo / thryoid / GH to get there. Its called hard work and giving your on bodys metabolism some credit

i hope your right dirk cuz first off im low on money right and second off i dont think im ready to take it

Tumors love IGF-1 but it's unclear if taking it will actually supersize any tumors you may have. Back to the original question, no, at your age I don't think it's necessary.

does that protein peptide that is the part of gh that leans you out work? i havent heard anything about it yet. is that cancerous.

simpllyhuge said:
does that protein peptide that is the part of gh that leans you out work? i havent heard anything about it yet. is that cancerous.
I'm not sure what you mean, all those compounds are peptides. Do you mean ghrp-6?

im actually not sure what it was called. It was sold by lion and it was suppost to be just the part gh that works for leanness. Sorry if u sound retarted i just never looked into it.

Back