How often do you shoot your HGH?

How many days a week do you shoot your HGH?

• Every Day

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Every Other Day

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 5 on 2 off

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Froog

Alright, because HGH is becoming more and more inexpensive there are more people giving it a shot! Thats great for all of us who are not pros and just want to try it, but most probably won't do any research so I thought this might help some people out. I have read so many things suggesting ED, EOD, 5 on 2 off....and others but these are the most common that I've seen. I have seen a study that suggests EOD is better for your natural GH production and that is what I am leaning towards because I am young and trying not to be stupid! But lets hear your opinions! This doesn't take into account doseages but that can be found on many other threads!

I was starting to see more and more threads all around saying that people were having complaints about coming off for six months to a year on everyday and feeling like complete shit

larby said:
I was starting to see more and more threads all around saying that people were having complaints about coming off for six months to a year on everyday and feeling like complete shit

i've seen the same.

how young are you?

From what I've concluded 5/2 is great for lossing B/F,(around 4-6iu's a day), split up in am and pm injections. 3 x per week post workout is better for mass building,(around 10iu's a day one injection).

Last edited:
running gun said:
From what I've concluded 5/2 is great for lossing B/F,(around 4-6iu's a day), split up in am and pm injections. 3 x per week post workout is better for mass building,(around 10iu's a day one injection).
5/2 is the most wacked out method. People came up with that just to save a couple of buck. When in fact they lose money in the long run.

pineapple said:
5/2 is the most wacked out method. People came up with that just to save a couple of buck. When in fact they lose money in the long run.
The 5/2 dosing protocol was actually the one used by the anti-aging doctors who were conducting studies on the anti-aging effects of HGH therapy. They felt that by allowing your body to rely on it's own production of HGH for 2 days was healthier. The doctors obviously didn't believe there is a negative feedback loop in the body for HGH production.

I have looked for studies proving there is a negative feedback loop for HGH like the body has for Testosterone and to date I have'nt found one. I actually found a website from an anti-aging doctor in Mexico you claims taking exogenous HGH actually helps the body's natural HGH production to increase.

If anyone knows of a website showing the exact negative feedback loop for HGH, please post the link.

I agree DG; however the new thing on these threads is that the 5/2 was developed to save money. Don't know where it came from but as soon as one guy says so on a forum it becomes written in stone. The 2 days off to me would be to keep your body regulated and not totally dependant on outside HGH,(if there is no negitive feedback loop), it makes sense. The eod method I don't understand. GH has a short life of about 2 hours so what could be the benefit of eod, (I don't know,just asking). There’s so much info that get repeated and not substantiated that I don't know what to believe anymore. 5/2, eod, 3x week post WO, split dosages, WTF!. Also several studies listed from Doctors are for children with a short stature. I’m looking for something for rejuvenation and B/F loss in my 40’s. I don’t think the protocol would be the same. I wish we had a Doctor in the field that could chime in.

Nice read DG, any idea how much 0.03 mg per kilo of bodyweight is. Granted this study is for men 60-80 it would still give some insight into dosing. Thanks, RG

running gun said:
Nice read DG, any idea how much 0.03 mg per kilo of bodyweight is. Granted this study is for men 60-80 it would still give some insight into dosing. Thanks, RG
1kg = 2.2lbs. A 220lb man weighs 100kg X .03mg = 3mg's.

World Anabolic Review 1996 states that 1mg of HGH is exactly 2.7iu's, so 3mg X 2.7 = 8.1iu's HGH.

Last edited:
Deepglute said:
The 5/2 dosing protocol was actually the one used by the anti-aging doctors who were conducting studies on the anti-aging effects of HGH therapy. They felt that by allowing your body to rely on it's own production of HGH for 2 days was healthier. The doctors obviously didn't believe there is a negative feedback loop in the body for HGH production.

I have looked for studies proving there is a negative feedback loop for HGH like the body has for Testosterone and to date I have'nt found one. I actually found a website from an anti-aging doctor in Mexico you claims taking exogenous HGH actually helps the body's natural HGH production to increase.

If anyone knows of a website showing the exact negative feedback loop for HGH, please post the link.
Hmm, good to know. Most studies on pub med that use hGH use EOD method. I would also like to know if there is a negative feedback if taking synthetic hGH. I would also assume that it would be like testosterone shutdown, ...I would love to know.

ALSO, if the body produces most hGH during sleep. Wouldnt make much sense to take it post workout. Just maybe take it during morning. I'm thinking the body produces most of it during sleep is because the brain has to recharge itself and that is why. But then again when you dont get enough sleep, you also get hGH secretion but I wonder how much.

Last edited:
confirming what I read earlier in this thread. I went from everyday HGH use for 8 months to going cold turkey and basically feeling listless, weak and no desire to work out. It maybe had something to do with coming off cycle too but I have been back on HGH this week and I feel a difference. Some say it's too early to tell but I say bullshit on that. Maybe it takes time to see results of HGH but the benefits, to me, can be felt right away.

thats waht i had been reading on other posts was the feeling like shit..gaining body fat...not keeping the LBM all that great and so on...is there anything out there yet that kicks your natural GH back up? I've heard glutamine and some other things that i can't remember but who knows how well that really works?

larby said:
thats waht i had been reading on other posts was the feeling like shit..gaining body fat...not keeping the LBM all that great and so on...is there anything out there yet that kicks your natural GH back up? I've heard glutamine and some other things that i can't remember but who knows how well that really works?
EOD use helps with recovery faster and with ED hGH use. So there is your answer.

Just because the half life of GH is short does not mean that IGF-1 levels do not stay elevated which is where most of the benefit of GH comes from.

Hgh Eod

it mimics the way your bodies natural pattern, and also that way it gives your body a break so you can keep using indefinetly every other day has been scientifically proven to show nore growth in kids than any other type of method...and you may wanna add T3 along with GH and some anabolics, and if you can afford to do it right buy some IGF they complinent each other quite well...

Back