how to cut on steroid cycle??

no_hope

hello

I started a steroid cycle of tren and test and my plan was to eat in a cutting diet to lose fat and gain muscle. but the problem is the test and tren is making me very hungry and increases my appetite through the roof. I just keep eating and eating. my bodyfat% is somewhere between 18-22 and I wanna get it down to 10%, but it's hard when these stuff is making me so hungry. what do I do? any tips? thank you

my goal is to look ripped, but I can't stop eating!! what do I do?

my face also looks puffy, bloated and uglier than usual. is this from the test kicking in? is it from the tren kicking in? or is it from all the junk food I eat?

what do I do?!

I started injecting tren and test in order to become muscular sculpted handsome warrior, but I am just getting uglier, bloated and fatter

Gotta eat in a caloric deficit and either swap between carbs and fat, keeping protein high......and do more cardio. Funny that you are taking test and tren.......and your only question is how to stop eating. That's the easiest thing about what you are doing. I feel your pain, because I have a hard time really cutting way down. My calories always have to be way lower than I expected and lower than other people who are able to cut on a high cal diet.

You sound kinda like ya need some meds bro. Not hormones. A good therapist and maybe a prescription to help with your feeling down. I'm sure you're just trolling but in case you're not.....get some help bro. Talk to people you trust. Take care bro

First get bloods done, full hormone panel

You can post your diet here, you can still eat lots just stay the Fck away from carbs through wheats, rices, etc

Meat, eggs, veges

Itll get you into a deficit for carbs- open up the wallet and spend the money on the good stuff- youre a high BF so you have more aromatase oppertunity in you

Now how I really feel- you jumped the gun and expected steroids to cut the fat which they do not do- you can get fat on anything. You have the mentality of not putting in the work

my face also looks puffy, bloated and uglier than usual. is this from the test kicking in? is it from the tren kicking in? or is it from all the junk food I eat?

if you face looks puffy, bloated and uglier, it just means that your just plain ugly. your estrogen levels are also out of control, and you really need to cut your hair also View attachment 567938

what do I do?!

I started injecting tren and test in order to become muscular sculpted handsome warrior, but I am just getting uglier, bloated and fatter

you need a good dosing of dnp in your cycle as well brotherman. and as far as being a sculted handsome warrior, just give it time. Rome wasnt built in a day.

Please tell us what your eating? mcdonalds? or wendys?

What is your goal if i may ask? i know people who can give professional advice, link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back