How to fight lethargy and joint pain on lgd cycle?

welcome! what dosages are you taking of lgd? what else are you taking? is the pain only in your knee or is it spread around? have you applied heat or ice therapy?

That's Strange, never heard of this, even at doses higher than what you are doing.

Also, in Clinical Studies no mention of Lethargy or Pain........................ JP
P.S.
Sorry, can't give you a Link, but you can find the studies on Pub-Med.

That's Strange, never heard of this, even at doses higher than what you are doing.

Also, in Clinical Studies no mention of Lethargy or Pain........................ JP
P.S.
Sorry, can't give you a Link, but you can find the studies on Pub-Med.

high? really.

send me more details.

I get it in my hips, but not to the point of quitting. It's part of having low T. The best option would be run a low dose of testosterone... but at that point, you might as well just run testosterone as the cycle. I don't think a SERM cycle is going to change anything, but I've never tried it.

Same thing happened to me last time I messed around with SARMS. I was taking LGD-4033, MK-677, and GW-501516.

After about six weeks I felt like shit, low energy, then a couple days later all the joints in my body hurt like hell.

I didn't know what was going on back then, but from what I know now I assume I crashed my test production, then a bit later estrogen crashed too.

SARMS will shut you down, particularly LGD-4033 - so would be best to run with test, but now you are stepping onto the darkside.

Back