how to make nolva.

pretty ricky

family man
ok just doing a search on here i read that 1g of powder displaces 1ml of liquid,and that everclear can easily be used as my solvent.so if i wanted to make 50ml @ 20mg/ml i would use 1g powder and 49ml of ec.is this right.if i wanted to make it 40mg/ml would i just go 2g powder and 48ml of ec?

Close enough yea.

Nolvadex doses should be multiplied by a factor of 1.5 when doing your own conversions. 2mg nolvadex = 3mg tamox citrate

Last edited:
DougoeFre5h said:
Close enough yea.

Nolvadex doses should be multiplied by a factor of 1.5 when doing your own conversions. 3mg nolvadex = 2mg tamox citrate
I think you mean:

2mg of Nolvadex = 3mg of Tamoxifen Citrate.

Hi

can anyone please tell me why i should use 50% more tamoxifen? is this only with nolvadex?

when I read on the nolva i buy were it says contains tamoxifen citrate 20mg is it really 30mg?
tnx

Hustler said:
can anyone please tell me why i should use 50% more tamoxifen? is this only with nolvadex?
A 20mg nolvadex tablet actually contains ~30mg of tamoxifen citrate. Why? Because they are only measuring the tamoxifen part of the molecule and not the citrate.

Hustler said:
when I read on the nolva i buy were it says contains tamoxifen citrate 20mg is it really 30mg?
No, it is really 20mg.

I have 50g of nolva(tam. Cit.)

I would like to make two different conversions using Everclear:

1- 30mg/ml

2-20mg/ml

I'm having trouble understanding what and how much I need.

Could someone explain?

Back