how to take dbol?

cheesepuff

do you guys take all tabs at once or divide it up during the day? taking 40 mg a day ... i read on the profile it has a 6-8 hour life.... thanx

cheesepuff said:
do you guys take all tabs at once or divide it up during the day? taking 40 mg a day ... i read on the profile it has a 6-8 hour life.... thanx
Spread it out throughout the day to keep blood levels stable.

Agree - spread it out - morning, lunch, afternoon (and possibly evening) although there is a view that dbol should not be taken late in the evening, as it might interfere with your own natural hormone production that takes place during the early stages of your sleeping cycle.

And anticipating the next few questions, do I take it on rest days the answer is yes. Emply or full stomach (either is fine). Chew or swallow whole (either is fine).

Good luck!

I have taken D-Bol throughout the day with 5mg tabs and also all at once each day with 55mg capsules....the end results were the same for me.

I take it in injectable form so it doesn't matter. THe active life is extendedd do to a slower release.

In oral form I will split on most day s and take the whole thing on heavy w/o days about 1h or so prior to workout.

roccodart440 said:
I take it in injectable form so it doesn't matter. THe active life is extendedd do to a slower release.

In oral form I will split on most day s and take the whole thing on heavy w/o days about 1h or so prior to workout.

I didn't even know it existed in injectable.. Or do you just mix it to make it injectable yourself?

Plenty of theories floating around. Once is better to avoid liver breakdown, once is better to give your liver a break, spread out is better for constant levels, with meals, without meals etc. In the end, it doesn't matter all that much. I like spread out with meals or grapefruit juice.

Back