How would you rate this cycle?

Painful Pleasure

Big Bad Booty Daddy
People always ask me what's the best stack to take.

my opinion:

test E and tren E kickstart with dbol or sdrol

tren is supposed to be 6 times more anabolic than test. awesome strength gains and size if you ask me.

There are so many variables that go into answering this question that it's impossible to give you an intelligent answer without being more specific about the user, etc.

tren and test 10/10 forsure can't go wrong with it! my upcoming cycle is test/tren/deca! YOU WILL LOVE IT.. tren makes you so strong!!

Vegas said:
There are so many variables that go into answering this question that it's impossible to give you an intelligent answer without being more specific about the user, etc.

What he said ^^^

Painful Pleasure said:
People always ask me what's the best stack to take.

my opinion:

test E and tren E kickstart with dbol or sdrol

tren is supposed to be 6 times more anabolic than test. awesome strength gains and size if you ask me.

Id like to see Sdrol at the end of a Test E/Tren E cycle..i bet that shit would be nuts. have you tried sdrol?

It's a very indivdual question. Bottom line is the stronger steroids will generally give you the better results, but you also have the stronger sides to go along with that.

IMO training and especially diet make much more of an impact than what compounds/stacks you run. I think only when you start to get really big do you see a noticable difference between gains with gear. Most people can make great gains off almost any compound when all ther aspects are in check.

outlawtas2 said:
It's a very indivdual question. Bottom line is the stronger steroids will generally give you the better results, but you also have the stronger sides to go along with that.

IMO training and especially diet make much more of an impact than what compounds/stacks you run. I think only when you start to get really big do you see a noticable difference between gains with gear. Most people can make great gains off almost any compound when all ther aspects are in check.

Yeah i'd agree with that 100% I see alot of tortoise/hare syndroms where people running high doses or far to many compounds only to go out with an injury, infection, sides they can't handle while the tortoise with his 500mg test every week plots along knocking out steady gains from cycle to cycle, he has less injurys, infections, sides and recovers quicker from PCT.

crushershockey said:
tren and test 10/10 forsure can't go wrong with it! my upcoming cycle is test/tren/deca! YOU WILL LOVE IT.. tren makes you so strong!!

Youre a brave dude. I hope you have lots of bromo, b6, etc on hand cause thats a recipe for prog gyno. Why not run tren/test/winny?

I got tren ace/test prop/winny sitting in my medicine cab for next cycle. cant wait!

Back