HRT question.

lobo

My doctor is going to have me on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I will be getting 200mg every two weeks (I know it isn’t that much).

My question is what would gear such as anadrol, dbol or even EQ do to my test levels. I would assume that they would do nothing or else they would prescribe you these for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (except the EQ which I know is for equine).

Thanks for any insight.

I am starting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) soon. According to my doctor, the shots cause your levels to go up and then drop dramatically prior to your next shot. To keep your levels steady, my doc suggested going with the gel. Shots will cause you to gain some but then lose some. Kind of like one step forward, two steps back. I am going to supplement my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with 1-AD, creatine and slin. This is the only access I have to stuff so we shall see. The Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is not really enough to give you incredible gains due to the length of administration time and the drop in test levels prior to your next shot. I would suggest obtaining more test on your own to counter act the lack of erection caused by Deca, Fina, etc. The shots are only designed to bring you up to normal and not to bodybuilding levels.

Bro do 100mg a week, wait until your second or third check up, then juice. I do my cycles and save the cyp so I'll do a cyp cycle soon. Do a 10 week test only cycle for your first, with some enan or cyp.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the replies so far and for keeping this bumped.

I have done a few cycles, and I have some test, dbol and some other things lying around. I haven’t cycled in about a year and my levels are still low. I was thinking that the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) could kind of be like a permanent bridge in between my cycles that include extra test and some orals. I just want to make sure that my line of thinking is OK and that I won’t throw off my regular blood tests by cycling during HRT.

Back