HRT while on/between AS-Cycle?

simpllyhuge said:
well now the trouble is getting some Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), im gonna try androgell first and then finess my way in to injects. but how often would i have to come off to maintain my ablity to come off.

If you are going to do Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), you never come off. And again, Androgel will not raise your levels higher than what they already are.

Personally I think you should save your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) until you are older and done cycling.If you do low doses of test between cycles,your real cycles won't be as good because your body will be so use to it.That's just my opinion.

If you're walking around with test levels of 300ng/dl between cycles, then what's the f'ing point?

It still amazes me that if someone has high blood pressure, they wouldn't hesitate to treat it. If someone has high cholesterol, they wouldn't hesitate to treat it. But if someone has clinically low testosterone levels they act like it's some complicated issue on whether or not to be treated for the condition.

GearTripper said:
not permanently... but from what i've heard, prolonged Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) will do the same suppression as long-term AS cycles? is there any such thing of "coming off" Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) AND getting your natural test production going again?

Since the average male produces around 70mg worth of "test" a week, even 100-200mg is going to be enough to replace your natural test. What your talking about is essentially a bridge, and even light bridges SHUT YOU DOWN. Some people claim otherwise, but unless your a genetically gifted freak then forget it IMO. Recouperate, dont abuse.

GearTripper said:
i was not aware that Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) could consist of Nandrolone, Anavar (var), HGH, etc... care to point me in the direction of an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc that does indeed prescribe that stuff :)

It doesn't really matter, if your replacing your test with test you will shut yourself down. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is steroid useage, period.

simpllyhuge said:
i have low test levels naturally, like 500s

All kinds of possible reasons for feeling like crap, bad iron levels, etc 500s is not bad, I do know a black guy though in the mid 600s and he is 34, but his test is a bit high for his age. He has 19" arms all natural, and cut. As a powerlifter squatted 727 and benched 565 no shirt.

Back