HRT while on/between AS-Cycle?

GearTripper

currently tossing around the idea of short or intermittent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) "cycles" between AS cycles. am i thinking in a wrong direction?

What you are basically saying is that you want to stay on permanentely. If you are old enough that you natural T levels are on the way down, or if your natural levels just really suck anyway, that may not be a bad idea. But don't let anyone tell you that just because you call it Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) rather than a cycle, you are not "on" all the time.

xtinct said:
What you are basically saying is that you want to stay on permanentely.

not permanently... but from what i've heard, prolonged Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) will do the same suppression as long-term AS cycles? is there any such thing of "coming off" Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) AND getting your natural test production going again?

Ok one more time for the peanut gallery....IT'S THE SAME THING!!!

Get it out of your cranium, that there is ANY difference between Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Steroid use. What did you think they would put you on when you were approved for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) bro? Test, Nadrolone, Anavar (var), Drol or HGH. Those would be your choices.

SkedMedz said:
Ok one more time for the peanut gallery....IT'S THE SAME THING!!!

i disagree completely... from what i understand, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is testosterone only replacement in moderation - while your typical AS cycle, one would incorporate the use of testosterone in addition to many other types of anabolics (Deca/Anavar/Winny, etc...) and then after your typical AS cycle don't forget your post-cycle (Nolva/Clomid/HCG, etc...). perhaps i'm wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but i just don't understand why you are saying that they are the "SAME THING"?

GearTripper said:
is there any such thing of "coming off" Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) AND getting your natural test production going again?
No, once your on you are on for life. I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life and do cycle in there as well. What you're talking about is staying on for awhile, just raising and lowering doses.

I don't know how old you are, but if your in your 40's got to the Dr and have your test levels checked. If you need it he/she will put you on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Then work from there.

JohnnyB

SkedMedz said:
Get it out of your cranium, that there is ANY difference between Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Steroid use. What did you think they would put you on when you were approved for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) bro? Test, Nadrolone, Anavar (var), Drol or HGH. Those would be your choices.

i was not aware that Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) could consist of Nandrolone, Anavar (var), HGH, etc... care to point me in the direction of an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc that does indeed prescribe that stuff :)

GearTripper said:
i was not aware that Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) could consist of Nandrolone, Anavar (var), HGH, etc... care to point me in the direction of an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc that does indeed prescribe that stuff :)

Now you are aware. Click on more banner ads btw.

SkedMedz said:
Click on more banner ads btw.

gotcha, i was not aware that that person did in fact prescribe those as they were not mentioned on the website. i will email to inquire. thank you BTW :)

GearTripper said:
gotcha, i was not aware that that person did in fact prescribe those as they were not mentioned on the website. i will email to inquire. thank you BTW :)

Chances are(the reason they aren't listed) is because the compounding pharmacies he uses doesn't carry them. There are those who do though, and even if there weren't, you should be able to find a local one that carries at least the Anavar (var) . The one I go through has 12.5mgs Anavar (var) tabs. They make them there onsite. Reason being is because the dose given to most AIDS wasting-related cases was 25mgs/day, and instead of taking 10 of the 2.5s, they lessened it to 2 of the 12.5s. Winstrol (winny) is also available with them, but it is rediculously low dosed, and overpriced. Drol too but I havn't checked a price as of yet.

Right now, I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) through 2 different compounding pharmacies. Through one I have Test Suspension, which is SO THICK, that it will only draw through the largest guage pin, and will only inject when mixed with an oil base. No pain though once inside, and good results. The other is Test Cyp. For me, the Anavar (var) is WAY too expensive. I think the 12.5s were like $270.00 for 60 tabs. Hell no. The only things reasonable were the Test, so I went with those.

Check your PM Geartripper.

Hey, I'm new to the board and wanted to say hello. I have been around for awhile on a few other boards, but this one seems to have its shit together!

Keep in mind that you will be shut down on cycle and stay shut down while you do your "hrt"

The nutz are gonna keep shrinking. So you better include some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in your plans

HRT is forever...You never stop...the idea is to keep your test lvs at the top of the mormal range 270-1000

Most guys over 35 have lower nat test lvls

GearTripper said:
not permanently... but from what i've heard, prolonged Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) will do the same suppression as long-term AS cycles? is there any such thing of "coming off" Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) AND getting your natural test production going again?

Because the body produces around 70mg test equivalent in most people, so it doesn't take hardly anything to fool with natural T levels. I have heard of people on a cc of Sustanon (sust) for an entire year that claimed to have ok balls, but blood tests I'm sure would show more.

i have low test levels naturally, like 500s i feel like crap alot and have little energy and sleep all the time, but i dont want to go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) forever cause i want kids so can i do like cycles of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) like a few months and then stop.? im 20 years old.

Bro 500's is not low it's average, if your lower then 241 nanogram/dl under that is low testosterone. The range is 241-827 ng/dl, your right about in the middle. But you would qualify as having low testosterone.

JohnnyB

simpllyhuge said:
i have low test levels naturally, like 500s i feel like crap alot and have little energy and sleep all the time, but i dont want to go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) forever cause i want kids so can i do like cycles of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) like a few months and then stop.? im 20 years old.

Lot's of life long users have kids.

well now the trouble is getting some Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), im gonna try androgell first and then finess my way in to injects. but how often would i have to come off to maintain my ablity to come off.

Im at 309ng/dl!! whOOp....been looking into Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and found this thread very useful, thanks.

btw, I'm 22.

Back