I have been feeling like an absolute pussy ever since injecting Test. why?!

FML

I am banned!
it all started about a year ago. I did 500mg Test E for maybe 3 or 4 weeks, but I barely noticed anything from it and it was pharma grade shit too.

I cancelled the cycle and threw everything away. and I never did any PCT after that

ever since then, I have not been the same. there have been a big difference. I have been feeling like an absolute pussy.

before cycle, I was high energy, could get erections, low inhib, could train for many hours no problem

ever since I injected Test E and not doing PCT, my sleep has been shit, I'm always tired and lethargic, can't get erections even if my life depeded on it, can't lift due to being too low energy and lethargic, I get anxious easily etc.

this was not the case before I injected. I have turned into a little pussy ass bitch

I'm guessing I was high T natty? or maybe my hormones were just normal and now everything is messed up?

is there any way to go back to normal? I can't stand living like this anymore. I want to start working out, but I just can't. I don't feel like it. way too low energy etc.

I also want to be able to get erections and have libido.

I just want to go back to how I was pre-inject

next time I inject will be when I have a much better base with low bodyfat. my bodyfat is way too high

I started way too fucking early due to being an absolute idiot

any advice? on how to get normal? and going to the doctor is just a waste of time. my blood test always says high testosterone for some reason, always. even if I can't get erections, feel like a pussy, always tired etc. it always comes "high testosterone" on the test. so it's just useless. they're probably doing something wrong

I'm never going to the doctor, fuck that shit

but what should I do?????

I aint really a ranking member or a moderator but get some dang labs. Post your friggin blood levels.

Last edited:
with blood test we can suggest hcg treatment followed by nolvadex and clomid pct treatment. there is hope but you need to go and get the female panel done to see what your current levels are as of now.

You said your blood test always comes back high testosterone. You say there is no point to blood tests. Everyone here will suggest them. Need to look at more than test to see what's goin on with your hormones. Stay away from all forms of steroids. Your posts make very little sense. Either way you're 18 and way too young to mess your life up with this. Find some friends on Facebook and stay away from sites like this. Good luck

Not to Belabor the point.
But so many Guys do AAS, and forget to get Labs done.

Pre-Cycle ~ Mid-Cycle ~ Post Cycle.

Without this ^^^ you are just Pissing into the Wind................................ JP
P.S.
So be Proactive, do the Bloodwork, and find out what's going on with your Body.
Then the Guys here can help you !

Not to Belabor the point.
But so many Guys do AAS, and forget to get Labs done.

Pre-Cycle ~ Mid-Cycle ~ Post Cycle.

Without this ^^^ you are just Pissing into the Wind................................ JP
P.S.
So be Proactive, do the Bloodwork, and find out what's going on with your Body.
Then the Guys here can help you !

I pissed upwind once, not a good thing, especially when i had the girlfriend behind me.
when are you going to get blodworks done op?

It was a fun ride...

But I petition that all threads from FML gets deleted.
Its like 10 threads with useless information thats just annoying having to go trough.

Or is this only me?

It was a fun ride...

But I petition that all threads from FML gets deleted.
Its like 10 threads with useless information thats just annoying having to go trough.

Or is this only me?

But we need a comic relief here brotherman, otherwise i would go mad. or it it just me? :stickpoke:chainsaw:

Back