I have been feeling like an absolute pussy ever since injecting Test. why?!

overrated? compared to what?

what I mean is, is pussy worth pursuing? does it feel good to have sex with a woman??

I have a micropenis (2 inches erect in length and girth) and this has made me avoid women at all times. I can't even look them in the eye. I'm so ashamed. there is no fucking way I will let them see it. I don't think it can even enter a pussy. I will die as an incel subhuman virgin. even if I had the sexiest woman in the world throw herself at me, I'd politely reject, because my micropenis is a disgusting disgrace and I will not let any female see it.

the ironic thing is my face is pretty good looking and I recieve a lot of attention from girls based on my face alone, but unfortunetaly I can't do anything about it due to my micropenis. feelsbadman. cruel joke to have a good face and micropenis

anyway, does pussy feel good? am I missing out a lot?

what I mean is, is pussy worth pursuing? does it feel good to have sex with a woman??

I have a micropenis (2 inches erect in length and girth) and this has made me avoid women at all times. I can't even look them in the eye. I'm so ashamed. there is no fucking way I will let them see it. I don't think it can even enter a pussy. I will die as an incel subhuman virgin. even if I had the sexiest woman in the world throw herself at me, I'd politely reject, because my micropenis is a disgusting disgrace and I will not let any female see it.

the ironic thing is my face is pretty good looking and I recieve a lot of attention from girls based on my face alone, but unfortunetaly I can't do anything about it due to my micropenis. feelsbadman. cruel joke to have a good face and micropenis

anyway, does pussy feel good? am I missing out a lot?

Micropenis makes blow jobs and anal the bomb!!! Every girl will let 2 inches in her ass. You're good looking......just go with it.

And congrats for finally posting something creative!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you.

And a more direct answer......nah, ya ain't missin much with pussy. A small penis will likely make most pussy not feel great. But again.....blow jobs will be amazing. Blow jobs are great.....but would be much much better if the chic wasnt struggling to get it in her mouth. In your case she can focus all her attention on making it feel good and she won't get tired as easily. Its gonna be GREAT!!!!!! Have fun

Last edited:
Back