i have hypogonadism

F

flipizflip

does anyone know what this is? well it aint good. you have to take steroids for the rest of your life. so when you move around alot , doctors want to do different tests and change your prescription.give you more then give you less and totally jack up your cycle. i work out alot because i enjoy it one, and to i take steroids , so i need to anyway. my case is rare though, so doctors dont know what the hell they are talkin about.but i know my body and i know how much i need.ive been takin this stuff for over 6 years.im a pretty big guy.6'2 260 and strong as hell when i take a shot, but towards the end of my cycle , of course my strength dies down.the doctors have loward my dosage now, they put me on this tab you slip under your gums every 12 hours called striant. im pretty sure its the lowest dosage 30 mgs daily, compared to 2 mls every week,just doesnt feel or seem the same . i need my shots.does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do.i heard about this website from a friend ,so i figured i would give it a try. i know what they say about takin steroids. it supposedly messes up your body, in the long run.but in my case the total opposite.but right now with the dosagew im getting, it aint helpin me at all.the way i see it, either way im screwed.what do i need to do?

Hmmm...wrong forum, it would have a better chance of getting answered in the anabolic forum.

Were you ever put on Testosterone?

yes

i am on testosterone. that is what striant is and delatestryl is injections

what caused your hypogoinadism?

look at allthingsmale.com or just start taking 100-150 test your self and just go to the doc for blood work.

There are other places that hook you up legally with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Kinda pricey though...

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
i thoght the HRT was only for eldery people like 55 or over
not so . thats old school old fart dr thinking . low test levels are more likely to occur later in life but can happen from childhood on . hrt shoould start when its needed due to low test levels and not when you reach a certain age .

crap..I tried that route, but was shot down. Maybe it's a California thing, you would think with Arnold being our Gov., they would be cool about legal gear.

Old Balls said:
crap..I tried that route, but was shot down. Maybe it's a California thing, you would think with Arnold being our Gov., they would be cool about legal gear.
i bet it wasnt the gov . if a dr prescribed it it must be your rx insurance that shot it down .

my pops was in the navy.....if you know anything about navy docs, you would know they are some dumb mofos, just learning how to be a doc, pretty much....when your born, your nuts are in your stomach, but they then drop to your nut sac....mine didnt, they did the surgery, they jacked me up to where my nuts are the size of someone on steroids. i am 4ever sterile and i need steroids to be normal. i take them to be at your normal level, but ive been workin out for 2 years now and know now that taking more will help me to be better at everything, so i am in search of some new stuff, actually i already know what i want to try out, only thing is finding a reliable source. yes this is a disease for me, but if you think about it, i get to take steroids legally, only thing is the docs decide what they think i need, these mother fuckers dont know shit. i havent met a damn doctor that knows what the hell he is talking about. i guess my case is rare. the doc is an endocrinologist.he deals with the whole body, not my case in particular.these docs are some real fuckheads.if you understood what i have been thru, u would understand why i am writing all this

to numbnuts

gooby dont act like you know what your talking about just because you know what an endocrinologist does. anybody can look up and see what an endocrinologist does. but since your so smart , maybe you can help me find the right doctor . same kind of doctor, but one that actually knows what the hell hes talkin about. like i said , i am a rare case. these doctors are used to dealing with old folks with this problem, not someone just starting out their life.....okay smartguy?

to numbnuts

gooby dont act like you know what your talking about just because you know what an endocrinologist does. anybody can look up and see what an endocrinologist does. but since your so smart , maybe you can help me find the right doctor . same kind of doctor, but one that actually knows what the hell hes talkin about. like i said , i am a rare case. these doctors are used to dealing with old folks with this problem, not someone just starting out their life.....okay smartguy?

flipzip..you are kinda trippin, but try a company called Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center. They are doctors and do HRT legally and all that. Wait..that's not a source post, is it?

your right old balls....my bad, i dont like it when some1 thinks they know all there is to know about something. and i am very sensitive on that subject.its taken me 26 years to be able to talk about this problem, its a part of life, testosterone makes alot of people who they are. and when you are deficient in that are, u can be a little sensitive about stuff like that

dude you gotta chill out. there are tons of hrt clinics everywhere. don't know what your ins will pay for. i get all my stuff from a doc in NY that comes out of FL, and i don't live in either state. ins was paying then, got my plans switched by my wrk and now this one does not. as far as lashing out on me don't think it was nessary. call any Rejuvenation Center or HRt clinic and they will hook you up no mater what. it is all just undercover dealing. just take on top of what you doc gives you and I'm sure you have to get blood wrk often, just check your levels and you should be able to balance it out pretty good. good luck no hard feelings..

Back