I think i fucked up my tyroid

competentbeaver

Hi, I'm quite a nuby.
I'm 17 years old, turning 18 this march, been lifting from age 16.
Been natural lifter since, always had a interest for steroids.
Now he's my issue, my gym partner is a steroids user, and he some how convinced me to take T3 on my own, now doing little research before taking it, I took 100ug which I never knew was equivalent to 100mcg of T3, (basically 1 tablet). I've taken it for 3 days now. I've realized it causes extreme muscle loss at high doses. should not be used on its own and can fuck up your thyroid. My digestive system has gone a bit faster, as I shit a bit more than usual, however no other side effects. I want to come of it and become natty again, so I'm thinking of spiting the tablet in half, then half again, then next week take PCT with lowering protein intake.

I was 110KG 31% BF
now 71KG 13% BF < time I took t3 cytomel >

Images of my transformation? what you think? also some suggestions on how I get the fuck out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you're banned for being under age, I'll answer your question. :)

The thyroid is very resilient and you can stop it cold turkey. There is no need to taper down, and your thyroid should return to normal within a couple weeks.

If you want to lose body fat, the absolute BEST way is to learn absolutely EVERYTHING you can about diet. Start with a slight caloric deficit and keep your protein at about 1g per pound of lean mass. Stick to resistance training and low impact steady state (LISS) cardio for 20-30 minutes AFTER lifting. (treadmill at an incline at 2.5mph to 4mph)

Best of luck bud, and see you in March! :)

Oh, and do NOT use steroids at your age. They are not as forgiving and could put you on shots for life.

Wow OP WTF are you doing at 17 years old working out for 2-3 years is nothing. It is a marathon not a race. Come back when 18, but all the time reading BB and the use of AAS.

While running t3 you needed to have more testosterone. Stop now. Just cold turkey.

Back