I think im ready to make the next step?

Markharley

Hello guys first time post but been reading and studying for almost a year now! One thing I can say you guys on this board know your shit and been very informative. I've been brewing now for about 6 months, I have successfully made test e 250, Tren E 250 and 200, Deca 200, Test P 100 and I have capped D-Bol, A-bombs and Winstrol (winny). Now I have done all this with syringe filters and I know that I have mastered it but I am getting tired of doing it this way because it hurts my thumbs and it takes a lot of time. I am ready to take the next step using the bottle top filters but I don't know anything about these methods. I know the guy JStarks11 was talking about a system that was the best and everything he says is very knowledgeable . But with the system you recommend do you pour it through the top after you melt every thing down and mix with oil and bb,ba! Sorry guys for the lame brain questions, I just have never tried to do it this way and after spending the 347$ for the system I don't want to fuck it up. Thank you for your time !

Just pour it in the top and bump up the vacuum (either by hand pump or on your electric pump) at the same point you would normally use the syringe filter after you have added your powder to your BA BB heated until clear then added oil. Make sure u save some ML of oil with no hormone in it to run through the filter at the end bc it holds a little (this is on the millapore filters I have at the moment still waiting on the system Jstarks mentioned to come in the mail).
Put into sterile vials and done.

Yeah, just mix your ingredients all together as normal and heat until dissolved, then allow to heat a bit more then pour in 50ml increments up top keep on heat then pour 50ml more and keep on heat then 50ml more and so on keeping heated at about 60-70 degree with the teflon filters and you are GREAT!

Back