i would like some help . new to all of this .

playhardtwo2000

i am new to this have read a lot , still have a few questions ? if i am going to pin what size of pin to use 29g x 1/2 3cc or 3iu if im going to pin 150 cjc1295 and ghrp 150 at the same time . and does it matter wich i draw frist ? thank you for your help .

29-31 ga 1/2 i like to pull my ghrp up first then do my cjc no dac last that way cjc no dac hits me first i noticed that the pains got from the ghrp went away but other than that i dont think it matters too much why what are you running?

i have some cjc1295 / and ghrp-2 / and hgh frag 176-191 . i was told that this would be a good start for me , 3 times or 4 times a day . what do you thank ? thank you for your help . do you have any other sugestions i am open to them all . i am trying to lose belly fat and lean out , as well as bulk in arms and shoulders . do you thank this will work for lab rat ? i was told that it will take about 10 to 12 weeks be for i notice anthing . again thank you for your addvice .

Last edited:
man idk bout the hgh frag but ive heard good things youll have ask someone else on pinning sched and how much of that but there is plenty on info on here man just search hgh frag on the search function thats how i learned alot on hexarelin i mean there is a ton of info on frag in here plus that basic peptide sticky will tell you a lil bit idnt think you do frag everyday but i could be wrong but for the ghrp drug yes and the ghrh (cjc 1295 no dac ) yes but all that sounds like a good start i wanna hear feedback bro lol doing ipamorelin which is another ghrp now and thats just killing my fat id play around with a bunch of ghrps eg like do a few bottles of ghrp-2 then move to hexarelin for a few bottles then move to ipamorelin and find what ur sweet spot is see what works best for you i found that mine is just 100 mcgs aday of ipamorelin and cjc no dac everybodies different

i am new to this have read a lot , still have a few questions ? if i am going to pin what size of pin to use 29g x 1/2 3cc or 3iu if im going to pin 150 cjc1295 and ghrp 150 at the same time . and does it matter wich i draw frist ? thank you for your help .

I use a 29g 1/2 1cc u100 insulin syringe. you can draw up either one first, doesn't matter.

thank you

I use a 29g 1/2 1cc u100 insulin syringe. you can draw up either one first, doesn't matter.

i thank you for your input . do thank of anything eles i shuld run ? with my 150 3x day cjc1295 w/o dac 150 3x day ghrp-6 im not sure of frag 176-191 what dose on it or if i should run with any thing eless

do any one thank i should let rat run any thing eless with the other. my lab rat runs high in body fat and its mostly around his belly [stumich area}

ok my rats bin runing this for a few weeks now . have over come the brun , the hunger is harder but still doing good . i have bin having a lot of pro. shakes diet seems to be good . i do a spining cycle for 20 min. after each pin . not showing any sliming down in my gut area . { any more sugestions on that problm area } does it matter that i have low T . and im on replacement tharapy for it ? any more sugestions would be great my lab rat needs a lot of help . thanks .

ok my rats bin runing this for a few weeks now . have over come the brun , the hunger is harder but still doing good . i have bin having a lot of pro. shakes diet seems to be good . i do a spining cycle for 20 min. after each pin . not showing any sliming down in my gut area . { any more sugestions on that problm area } does it matter that i have low T . and im on replacement tharapy for it ? any more sugestions would be great my lab rat needs a lot of help . thanks .

Losing fat is a hard process and you can't expect it to be fast. what is your tes replacement therapy protocol look like? have you checked out your thyroid? next time you get bloodwork at your doc, ask him to check it. if you have hypothyroidism, it makes losing fat hard.

But most important is your diet and training. without the proper diet, drugs/peptides won't do much, they just make the results better when you have the proper diet/training in place.

also, if you do cardio in the morning after pinning, you can also take a fat burner like an eca stack to help with the fat loss.

Sent from my nexus 7
Labpe|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research

Back