Ideal temperature to heat mixture?

johnsmithx

What is the ideal temperature to heat mixture?
Should it be below melting point of relevant hormone or equal or above or it makes no difference?

johnsmithx said:
What is the ideal temperature to heat mixture?
Should it be below melting point of relevant hormone or equal or above or it makes no difference?

Well, if you don't heat it to its melting point, it won't MELT will it? lol

just get yourself a hot plate, or the stove top and use low-med heat for a bit. Should melt pretty fast. Bases need a bit more heat though as they have higher melting points.

RJH8541 said:
Well, if you don't heat it to its melting point, it won't MELT will it? lol

just get yourself a hot plate, or the stove top and use low-med heat for a bit. Should melt pretty fast. Bases need a bit more heat though as they have higher melting points.
no offence but madine looks much better in drawers than you do. =0l

pullinbig said:
no offence but madine looks much better in drawers than you do. =0l

None taken, i know it... but you have to admit my legs are looking pretty tasty.... well, Minx thinks so anyway!!! :)

Try getting a combination hot plate with magnetic stirring for your experiments. They're da bomb. Just sit there and dial in the perfect heat setting and let the magnetic stir bar do all the mixing. One of my frat bros stole one years ago and I finally found a use for the dam thing. Yeah, its overkill.
Trav

traveler97 said:
Try getting a combination hot plate with magnetic stirring for your experiments. They're da bomb. Just sit there and dial in the perfect heat setting and let the magnetic stir bar do all the mixing. One of my frat bros stole one years ago and I finally found a use for the dam thing. Yeah, its overkill.
Trav

i use a spoon. then lick it off. :D

RJH8541 said:
None taken, i know it... but you have to admit my legs are looking pretty tasty.... well, Minx thinks so anyway!!! :)

yup the wheels are looking good ryan. but enough is enough, put madine back on.

Back