if test is test would that mean tren is tren?

carverelli

I am banned!
I've run tren ace and enth before with bearable sides. ??? is about value. is parabolan price worth the hype or is tren all created equal

any feelings either way concerning the effectiveness per milligram of tren ace, tren hex, tri tren or tren enth

Last edited:
thankx bro... doing some research and read some things about tren hex(parabolan) that didnt make sense to me. if hex is just an ester with a different release time, how could it be more anabolic than ace, or enth ester
thanx for the clarification

I have never thought test was test. I prefer short esters. I have run short ester with long ester very successfully. I don't think masteron or Premobolon are worth the hype. The hex wasn't around years ago and I haven't used it. I just haven't count anything that can compare to tren A and Prop.

Isn't hex really liver toxic?

I have never thought test was test. I prefer short esters. I have run short ester with long ester very successfully. I don't think masteron or Premobolon are worth the hype. The hex wasn't around years ago and I haven't used it. I just haven't count anything that can compare to tren A and Prop.

Isn't hex really liver toxic?

Ive read hex is expensive also? And that a lot of hex ester is really just enanthate or something similar. Sound about right?

The only real difference is the ester. And the weight of the ester that "displaces" a few milligrams of effectiveness.

Test is not test. Prop is the best, by far...well TNE then prop. I hate long ester test. Tren is the same, in my honest opinion. Short ester is the best. As far as the hex being worth the extra money.....fuck no. It's not more potent unless the ester is far lighter than the other esters and you're getting a bunch more actual tren. Save your money and get the ace.

Oh, btw...it's more expensive because it was the only tren available back in the day that didn't have to be extracted from those cow things....it is just being brought back so they're trying to play on the nostalgia of bros, but that's it. A money grab.

Oh, btw...it's more expensive because it was the only tren available back in the day that didn't have to be extracted from those cow things....it is just being brought back so they're trying to play on the nostalgia of bros, but that's it. A money grab.

thanx man, that clears up a lot. and it makes perfect sense

Back