If you dont have it you gotta get it!!!!!

rpwhit777

I just got Rick Collins book " Legal Muscle". I gotta tell you it is by far one the most informative books I have ever read. It s a bit of a tough read due to the fact that it states case studies and legal hoopla, but it is reaaly powerful stuff. I have always said that "in life if your gonna play the game you gotta know the rules" . This book has just become my rule book. In turn by knowing the rules, and ways to bend the rules to my favor I can be safer. Here is a little exert to wet your mouth:
" I cant fathom an argument that alchohol or cigarettes are more worhty of availability to mature responsible adults than a far less dangerous substance like anabolics"

"There is mounting evidence that the actual health dangers associated with anabolic steroids for mature adults are significantly less than were suggested to Congress"

Here is one of my favorites:
"I'm a lawyer. I go to court and fight cases. If the prosecutor's case is built on absence of evidence, he loses. He should lose. Nobody should ever be convicted on an absence of evidence. Agreed? But thats exactly what were doing to Americans who are arrested and prosecuted for anabolic steroids every day. Mature healthy adults are being convicted and imprisoned on an "absence of evidence" that what they're doing is significantly harmful to them or to anybody else"

Bros if you got 45$ you should get the book........keep safe, later..

Last edited:
rpwhit777 said:
I just got Rick Collins book " Legal Muscle". I gotta tell you it is by far one the most informative books I have ever read. It s a bit of a tough read due to the fact that it states case studies and legal hoopla, but it is reaaly powerful stuff. I have always said that "in life if your gonna play the game you gotta know the rules" . This book has just become my rule book. In turn by knowing the rules, and ways to bend the rules to my favor I can be safer. Here is a little exert to wet your mouth:
" I cant fathom an argument that alchohol or cigarettes are more worhty of availability to mature responsible adults than a far less dangerous substance like anabolics"

"There is mounting evidence that the actual health dangers associated with anabolic steroids for mature adults are significantly less than were suggested to Congress"

Here is one of my favorites:
"I'm a lawyer. I go to court and fight cases. If the prosecutor's case is built on absence of evidence, he loses. He should lose. Nobody should ever be convicted on an absence of evidence. Agreed? But thats exactly what were doing to Americans who are arrested and prosecuted for anabolic steroids every day. Mature healthy adults are being convicted and imprisoned on an "absence of evidence" that what they're doing is significantly harmful to them or to anybody else"

Bros if you got 45$ you should get the book........keep safe, later..

-Signed,

Rick Collins

I think there is some info contained within that would help out the canadian bros a bit. Other than state laws and what not , there is tons of info on just how to be safer all around. And some intersting conversations of people who have been busted, which at least gives you insight on what not to do... You should check it out......... stay safe bros......................later

Stopped by this board for the first time on a friend's recommendation. Thanks for the kind words about my book. Ha! Sounds like a self-written promo piece by rpwhit there, but I ONLY post under my own name on the boards and I don't know him. Very flattered, though. I try to post on a few of the boards as time permits on new legal developments in the area of AAS, and I'll stop back here again perhaps if you'd like. Anyway, be smart and stay safe, all. Thanks again, bigjay too.

Rick said:
I try to post on a few of the boards as time permits on new legal developments in the area of AAS, and I'll stop back here again perhaps if you'd like. Anyway, be smart and stay safe, all. Thanks again, bigjay too.

Rick, definitely stop by again. What you do is a definite service to our community and we should all be thankful. I personally know that I wish I read your book before I had my run-in with the law down in the US. Im sure it could have saved me some jail time.

Rick paid me $1000 dollars to say that about his book......JUST KIDDING!! Bro, everything biggie said I second. It's guys like you who may very well revolutionize the way the way people view AAS. Thanks for your hard work..............Respect

I really should pick up this book. It would definately help me try to analyze answer some legal questions that come up occasionally. The trouble is, I'd have to hide it from the wife and read it only after she's in bed.

I'll say this much, if I ever got in trouble with AS, I'd want to have my criminal defense counsel consult with Rick Collins, no doubt about it.

Back