IGF-1 DES users!!

cbman2184

how do you guys dose your IGF des?

Got a free vial with my LR3 and wanting to try it out. will be using the LR3 on my PCT

Anybody have good/bad experiance from using both??

checked into in for a bit on another board I'm on. Looks like the rats are seeing good results with Des pre or post workout a lot of different doses I'm seeing, From 30mcg bi-L to 100mcg. Most are taking it Pre workout because of pumps they are getting.

As for both of them together haven't found much.. They are for research purposes maybe see how both goes.

how do you guys dose your IGF des?

Got a free vial with my LR3 and wanting to try it out. will be using the LR3 on my PCT

Anybody have good/bad experiance from using both??

I LOVE IGF1.

I would dose the Des @ 10-20mcg 2X a day for 4-8 weeks at a time.

Use the IGF alot in passed. got some RUI Des in fridge for around fall time.

Be careful with dosing if you decide to use both. You may run into blood-sugar issues. I really don't see the point in running both at the same time though. I could be wrong though...
checked into in for a bit on another board I'm on. Looks like the rats are seeing good results with Des pre or post workout a lot of different doses I'm seeing, From 30mcg bi-L to 100mcg. Most are taking it Pre workout because of pumps they are getting.

As for both of them together haven't found much.. They are for research purposes maybe see how both goes.

Back