I'm First in ... I hope this forum helps everyone

5th and second bitches!. Look at the forum title guys this is for fat burning. New forum DPR made nothing to be confused about. I will be utilizing this. So to start it off I am utilizing t3 for the first time. I don't need dosage guidelines but, would like to here some first hand accounts and potential pitfalls.

5th and second bitches!. Look at the forum title guys this is for fat burning. New forum DPR made nothing to be confused about. I will be utilizing this. So to start it off I am utilizing t3 for the first time. I don't need dosage guidelines but, would like to here some first hand accounts and potential pitfalls.

still confused

T3 is great start by ramping up till you get to the dose you want.
in crease every 2 days till your up there.
the first runn is really a tester. then the next rune you do lets say you have reach 80-100mcg. thats where you start on you next run no point in rampping up again. now you can stay on for quit a while and not effect the thyroid at all.

but what works well i found is a 4-2-4
4 on 2 off 4on

We got 16 inches here yesterday and then we had a fuel truck rollover and I got to spend 5 hours out in the cold. On the brightside noone got hurt and it only spilled less than 10 gallons. That burned some fat .... long way to go to tie that in I know.

I start a cut cycle for show prep in 6-7 weeks so this is a perfect thread to start...hope activity picks up.

thinking of doing a var/winny mix in a troche to add to the test suspention

I hope to see some good quality discussion take place here.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Back