I'm new here and need some help

Oszie

Hi I'm here new and I do have a big weight problem. 5 years ago my weight was 308lbs that is when I decide to do something about it. well I start to take pills containing ephedrine. I think I took about 7 different brands with ephedra, plus boost drinks with ephedra also and I was working out 5 days a week for about 2-3 hours . I lost 80 lbs in about 5 months. but then stop taking pills and reduce my work out time. now I'm back 310 and trying to do a 2 hours work out is over killing for me. I dont even last 45 mins because my high blood pressure goes way up. I really wanted to get back on ephedrine but i cant find it becuase of the ban. but my friend had offer me Clen and he insure me it can put me back in fit like ephedra did a few years back. but I dont know if it is a high risk to take clen becuase of my high blood pressure?? I really would like some input on this. I had try everything but not thing had work like ephedra did for me. I know gaining the weight back it was my fall but I'm desperate now :( .

Oszie said:
Hi I'm here new and I do have a big weight problem. 5 years ago my weight was 308lbs that is when I decide to do something about it. well I start to take pills containing ephedrine. I think I took about 7 different brands with ephedra, plus boost drinks with ephedra also and I was working out 5 days a week for about 2-3 hours . I lost 80 lbs in about 5 months. but then stop taking pills and reduce my work out time. now I'm back 310 and trying to do a 2 hours work out is over killing for me. I dont even last 45 mins because my high blood pressure goes way up. I really wanted to get back on ephedrine but i cant find it becuase of the ban. but my friend had offer me Clen and he insure me it can put me back in fit like ephedra did a few years back. but I dont know if it is a high risk to take clen becuase of my high blood pressure?? I really would like some input on this. I had try everything but not thing had work like ephedra did for me. I know gaining the weight back it was my fall but I'm desperate now :( .

I think I can help (as I'm sure others will chime in soon with great suggestions).... First, congrat's on caring enough to actively pursue an ideal and healthy weight (I know it's not easy). Second, you mentioned nothing above about your diet or eating habits so we really need to start there. Give me some history (diet wise), what your currently consuming, and what techniques you would use to shed extra pounds. Also, what's your height?? I'd like to have a little more background before I start making suggestion or assuming. Until then I will say that if your weight is up and down that much and you are back on the higher end, do not use Clen!! (just my opinion). Being a bigger guy and unable to maintain a steady weight could result in heart problems... and if throw in a stim like clen or even ephedrine, you could be asking for trouble. With that said, any other health issues now (or growing up)??

Back