I'm on the verge of slitting my own throat. please help

Suicidal

I am so depressed. my body is completely ruined

I can't get erection, I struggle to drink or eat, I struggle to sleep, my bodyfat% is high, I can't work out, I can't do anything

I have been using clomid and nolva to help my body recover and become good, but it ain't working

what should I do?

please help

First of all you have to realize its not the end of the world, you'll feel better eventually.

You need to get complete blood work including female panels to know exactly whats going on. It could be one or more things off balance.
Would also help to know what compounds, what doses and for how long and frequently you've been injecting.
How long have you been taking clomid and nolva? What are your stats, weight, height, etc. First cycle?

You could try adding proviron at 50mg per day alongside the clomid and nolva.
I'm also curious if you were taking an AI?

I Guess you Still Haven't Gotten the Bloodwork that I recommended in your Last Thread.

You can post till the Cows come Home.

But without Bloodwork Results ~ No one can answer your Questions to Try and Help You !

Stop being Stubborn and get the Damn Bloodwork................................ JP
P.S.
The other Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
age is 20

I've been on a Test E cycle for 6 months at 400 mg pr week, but I have decided to stop. I have some problems atm and I have to stop steroids now. I don't know when I can start again and I want to fully recover with PCT, is this possible?

any way to fix my problems?! not being to sleep or work out or get an erection is absolutely terrible
I am Not going to Belabor the point, but you do know, or should know that you are Much Too Young to be doing AAS.

Now as far as your ongoing problem.
Sounds like you haven't been running an AI or Aromatase Inhibitor.
So your Estrogen is Sky High, and this is causing All your Problems.

Too much Estrogen will give you all the Side Effects that you have mentioned.

So you have 2 Choices, either get on an AI and do some Bloodwork.
Or do your Post Cycle Therapy with some Clomid and Nolvadex, and chalk this up to Experience.

Then take a Long Break and try this again when you turn 25.............................................. JP

Last edited:
i'm very disappointed in you you're losing your touch. you used to be much funnier

BasicPaleGavial-size_restricted.gif

You arent gonna get bloodwork. Why? Tell your mom to take you to the family doc and get straightened out.

Feeding the troll

Your problem, if it existed. Is an easy fix

what is an easy fix?

you mean fixing my hormones is easy??

Well off we go. Yes.....you came here and asked about a problem. You want us to believe you came off cycle right before senior prom and you didnt pct and now your hormones are crashed and you dont know why. Ok.......let's pretend this is 1985 and there is little to no literature to help you. Let's pretend you can't just google using steroids and get a pretty good idea. Let's pretend that countless people haven't written out what to do.

Ok.....so now that it is either 30 years ago or we are in the future living in post apocalyptic times, let's talk about your solution. Go to your doctors office, unless he hasn't been born yet or lost his life in the global war that ended life on earth, and ask him to give a blood test. Get all your hormones checked. That will confirm what we already assume to be true in this make believe scenario......that your hormones are messed up from your lack of knowledge. At this point go to an endo and repeat tests then follow his or her advice on how to recover. Then bring your test results here and get a free second opinion from the bros who have all gotten very familiar with reading our blood tests and manipulating our bodies in response to them. Then see a psychiatrist or psychologist and get some meds to straighten out your mental issues, of which there are many.

See.....easy fix. Just do it.......and thank us later

Well off we go. Yes.....you came here and asked about a problem. You want us to believe you came off cycle right before senior prom and you didnt pct and now your hormones are crashed and you dont know why. Ok.......let's pretend this is 1985 and there is little to no literature to help you. Let's pretend you can't just google using steroids and get a pretty good idea. Let's pretend that countless people haven't written out what to do.

Ok.....so now that it is either 30 years ago or we are in the future living in post apocalyptic times, let's talk about your solution. Go to your doctors office, unless he hasn't been born yet or lost his life in the global war that ended life on earth, and ask him to give a blood test. Get all your hormones checked. That will confirm what we already assume to be true in this make believe scenario......that your hormones are messed up from your lack of knowledge. At this point go to an endo and repeat tests then follow his or her advice on how to recover. Then bring your test results here and get a free second opinion from the bros who have all gotten very familiar with reading our blood tests and manipulating our bodies in response to them. Then see a psychiatrist or psychologist and get some meds to straighten out your mental issues, of which there are many.

See.....easy fix. Just do it.......and thank us later

well said there hoss, just hope op does the right thing.

This guy has been a troll here for years. Since at least 2015 when I joined. He used to go by a name of sexy or something like that maybe sexy1 etc, he***8217;s been a weirdo smart ass and obviously has mental issues. So let***8217;s all be nice to little sexy because nobody likes to pick on retards.

This guy has been a troll here for years. Since at least 2015 when I joined. He used to go by a name of sexy or something like that maybe sexy1 etc, he***8217;s been a weirdo smart ass and obviously has mental issues. So let***8217;s all be nice to little sexy because nobody likes to pick on retards.

only thing i want to pick on is the chick on your avatar.

On the serious note suicidal/sexy/ aka Troll. Why don***8217;t you just be yourself and I don***8217;t think you***8217;re being yourself. I believe you have a hard time being yourself. Chillax and no need for all the drama, I***8217;m sure you have heard the term drama queen? That***8217;s a title nobody wants. So be yourself and make some friends here. Life***8217;s too short to hate on people.

Back