I'm such a f**** idiot. I threw the Test away right when it started working

FML

I am banned!
sometimes, I don't understand what the fuck I'm thinking

I'm 4 weeks in my Test E cycle and I'm noticing that it's working. and right when it's kicking in, I throw it away..

what an absolute fucking retard I am. I always make stupid ass decisions

what am I supposed to do now? get myself new roids or start PCT??

Last edited by a moderator:
start pct and never mess with gear again. anyone knows to research a cycle and compound profiles before pinning, its common sense. did you study the half lives of testosterone E?
get bloodworks done.

start pct and never mess with gear again. anyone knows to research a cycle and compound profiles before pinning, its common sense. did you study the half lives of testosterone E?
get bloodworks done.

why should I get bloodwork?

it's useless

why should I get bloodwork?

it's useless

Blood test are required to see what your current blood levels are. Be like Mike and Do it if you want to recover properly and not have to deal with low T symptoms.

Blood test are required to see what your current blood levels are. Be like Mike and Do it if you want to recover properly and not have to deal with low T symptoms.

the problem is my blood tests says high testosterone all the time. my testosterone must be low because I can't get erections and I'm lethergic and low energy as fuk, but it always says high testosterone on my blood test results for some reason. I don't fucking understand this shit

so what's the point? just a waste of time. bullshit

the problem is my blood tests says high testosterone all the time. my testosterone must be low because I can't get erections and I'm lethergic and low energy as fuk, but it always says high testosterone on my blood test results for some reason. I don't fucking understand this shit

blood test reveal more than just testosterone levels, how about E2, Estrogen, prolactin, LH, FSH, thyroid etc. levels. something is causing your issues but only numbers will show you what the real issue is.
give us numbers bro, dont just say you got high test levels and leave it at that.
If you went to the doctor he would go this same route.
so get bloodworks and report back and stop whinning.
we have all seem worst around here that where able to recover just fine but you have to listen and learn and do it, just do it.

Hello OP, FML, I've been looking at all your started threads and I'm finding all these problems one after another. You are 18 years old on one thread and 19 on the next. I think a month by, when is your b-day sport.

I'm just saying if you will give us your complete stats and some history we might could help you more.
You are young and so how many cycles, how long have you been training seriously.
The more details you tell us the more we usually can and will help.

SO me for one would like to know a lot of history. Do you have a mature , tight n strong core and more :dunno:

OMM

the problem is my blood tests says high testosterone all the time. My testosterone must be low because i can't get erections and i'm lethergic and low energy as fuk, but it always says high testosterone on my blood test results for some reason. I don't fucking understand this shit

so what's the point? Just a waste of time. Bullshit

fml

f-fake
m-motherfuc*in
l-loser

Hello OP, FML, I've been looking at all your started threads and I'm finding all these problems one after another. You are 18 years old on one thread and 19 on the next. I think a month by, when is your b-day sport.

I'm just saying if you will give us your complete stats and some history we might could help you more.
You are young and so how many cycles, how long have you been training seriously.

SO me for one would like to know a lot of history. Do you have a mature , tight n strong core and more :dunno:

OMM

yeah, that's because he's a bored troll.

ban him milton

<b>Toyota Avalon 2019 </b>
<p><b>, - </b></p>
<p>Toyota Avalon , , , , , . Toyota, « » . , Dodge Charger, Chevrolet Impala Nissan Maxima Avalon. </p>
<p> , Toyota Avalon . Toyota Avalon , , . Avalon ? </p>
<p> , . Avalon, , . </p>
<p> , - Toyota , . , , Toyota Avalon. , . </p>
<p> , , Avalon . , , , , , .</p>
thank you sir i will take 1 bmw, 3 mercedes, and 1 nissan maxima please. lets talk on ICQ so that we can negotiate payment

I'm not a troll, you f***** idiots

stop assuming things you know nothing about

Last edited by a moderator:
Trolling. Keeps posting the craziest stuff and pretty sure he claims to be 18. Milton my man......maybe time for a ban for this guy. Lol

Wish he would be creative with the questions. Would be much more fun.

estrogen and other blood factors play a big role in boners... I dont think you should be using aas at all tbh..

OMM

Shouldent mess with hormones before age 25 IMO (if you dont know why then you are not informed or ready)

Back