Important question on spotinjections

Micro

I'm going to be starting my IGF soon and will be shooting Bi's, Tri's and Chest. I know there's some main arteries in the arms and I want to make sure I stay clear of them, I'm using a 29g 1/2 inch needle. I've been juicing on and off for over 15yrs now but have never hit those areas and just want to make sure I dont screw anything up.

Thanks
Micro

I thought you shot IGF in your stomach. I could be wrong, I definately haven't done any homework on IGF. Also, I thought spot injections were not very beneficial, like someone posted the other day, most of our asses would be freaky huge if they were.
I am curious though. If anyone as any info on IGF.

you can shoot it IM too pretty sure

the artery running through your bicep is on the inside of your arm right in the middle... it's not easy to hit... especially if you have a decent size arm... a 1" pin will go in no problem... triceps are nothin to worry abot and chest u just don't go in far

feel for a pulse, many people can feel/palpate the brachial artery

250px-Gray525.png

Rasscal said:
Also, I thought spot injections were not very beneficial, like someone posted the other day, most of our asses would be freaky huge if they were.
I am curious though. If anyone as any info on IGF.

I'm not sure, but I think he was reffering to the website, www.spotinjections.com

Back