information about ip china?

Wither

hi!

i´m currently writing a book about underground labs but don´t know too much about ip china :( could anyone help out and post some information about it? i mean interesting stuff like date of establishment, place of production ans so on... your help is very appreciated!

thx in advance, guys!

greetz from wither

thefantom1 said:
You are kidding us...right????

No he's not .........and if you can provide the following info, it would be greatly appreciated ;....who owns it, what their address is, how much $$ they make, phone number, etc. :40oz:

What a joke !!

Since its a book not economically viable, I assume its an ebook, or more probably a sad attempt at getting information.

Not a flame, but I have a hard time believing the realism of this post.

Mudge said:
Since its a book not economically viable, I assume its an ebook, or more probably a sad attempt at getting information.

Not a flame, but I have a hard time believing the realism of this post.

Exactly. Only i have flame for you....
If you are a cop or a federal agent, why dont you use your time better. Go after something that destroys families and gets people sucking dicks just to get a hit. Go after coke, heroin, etc. No one even knew what steroids were until they were suddenly made illegal in the 80's. To even call steroids a drug is plain stupid. I dont use, but still.

hell, you´re funny! i just laughed my lung out!

i answered for just some information that is AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE! i you said china as place of production that was all i wanted to know. i never wanted a street adress or something like that. but thx alot for your help...

Wither said:
hell, you´re funny! i just laughed my lung out!

i answered for just some information that is AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE! i you said china as place of production that was all i wanted to know. i never wanted a street adress or something like that. but thx alot for your help...

Then what the fuck are you asking??
Is china a place of production? Yes. There you go.

IP is actually an UG lab in Germany. i have a new source and i got great legit IP vials from there. with german writing and all. the other shit is a joke.

@jay c: you mean ip that was foermly produced in the czech republic. this stuff really has nothing to do with that china crap, i use it on my own. the ampoules and tablets are overdosed by 10-20% to ensure, that even after expiry it works.

i have all the information about this one, maybe we could make a deal and change our experiences?

i am not exchanging anything.. i just know that its german writing and am 99.9% sure its UG in germany.

Back