injured rotator cuff

tonyyayo14

was doin some brickmason work..

rotator cuff didn't tear , but it doesn't feel as good as it was.

iv done physical therapy for both my rotator cuffs collectively 3x so I kno all the exercises

so until I am 100% I will just be doing shoulders (physical therapy) and legs

anyways... I am looking to make my joints stronger than they were before.. as strong as possible, as well healed as possible.. collagen production.connective tissue growth is my complete goals.......

anyways.. what would a good cycle look like for that?

I can use anything other than hgh......

I am thinking

low anavar and low w/ high peptides (tb500?)
and low test to maintain test levels....

my only goal is getting my joints 100%. I will be doing physical therapy everyday for this shoulder.

I just started TB500 for a bunch of injuries that I have. I just did my second pin yesterday, so I have nothing to report just yet. Hopefully I'll have some promising results to post as a lot of others using TB500 have. If you would like to follow along here is the link.

steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/671372-broke-down-38yr-old-started-tb500-today.html

Not sure why I cant make the link work. Maybe I'm too new?? Anyway you can paste that into your browser or just go to the peptide section.

Last edited:
my choice would be something to retain some water, test with some deca or even d-Bol. man I feel for you on the cuff injury. played semi pro-baseball so my throwing arm rotator was shot from pitching, and injured my other doing heavy flat bench. it sucks. good luck man.

Back