Insulin Cycle For a First timer

infar250

Hey guys,
trying to configure a slin cycle wit my next bulker........... nothing too extreme like i've read posts about people taking like 10iu's post workout etc etc.............. I'm 5ft6 and 184lbs.........the type of insulin i will be using will be humalin R.............this is going to be in conjuction with a Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) bulker (this whole cycle will not start till dec/jan).........lol I like to preplan................newho............. i am pretty well educated on the effects of slin............. my questoin is do you think i could gain off of like 3-5 iu's a slin a day instead of workin my way up to 10................ i dont wana go up to 10 i am too afraid cause f these damn posts.............. i just thinking of just staying on slin for like 4-5 wks at a time of 3-5 iu's neone do this ? neone..............

3-5 will give results but don't be to afraid of 10.

Work up to it and if you can't handle it move down.
Trust me the difference between 5-6 6-7 7-8 8-9 9-10 won't be so great that if you can handle 8 that 9 would kill you. Just be smart, have carbs with your for 4 hours and you won't need to worry.

Back