Is Injectable L-Carnitine Works or Not? (If yes, need advice about administration)

Hello all,
i've read articles about injectable carnitine (subcutaneous) for local fat loss on stomach area. Actually, i still not sure if its better than oral version. What do you think guys?

Hello all,
i've read articles about injectable carnitine (subcutaneous) for local fat loss on stomach area. Actually, i still not sure if its better than oral version. What do you think guys?

what did your research finally reveal? where you able to loss fat in a specific place?

i prefer working out that depending on an injection to get rid of unwanted fat. too many vaiables and chemicals that can affect your bio.

Hello all,

How did this workout for you? I have an opinion on it but I would like to know what you got for results?

i prefer working out that depending on an injection to get rid of unwanted fat. too many vaiables and chemicals that can affect your bio.

I just dont buy this at all. Spot reducing has been attempted for years and just doesnt exist in my expert(pfffft!) opinion.haha Seriously though??

It's been shown to reduce fatigue, support muscle growth, reduce the loss of bone mass, and inhibit the body from storing fat. Of course, a vitamin shot that contains L-carnitine can't fully replace diet and exercise, but combining all of these approaches can produce remarkable results.

Back