Is it too late for post cycle therapy??

NeMoX

Gday,

I just finished a 2 months cycle of Winny/Deca/TestCyp. I had my last Deca/Cyp shot about 2.5 weeks ago. Yes, I know now that I wasn't smart :( has I feel pretty down "everywhere". Well, this is my 5th cycle and it's my fist time that this ever happens to me after a cycle.

Anyway, I would just like to know if it is too late for a post cycle therapy, like HCG/N-Dex and/or clomid. Shit, I'd even do 2 more shots of sustanon with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if it could mean I could come off right.

What Im trying to say is, I'm pretty desperate for some help on coming back to normal. Is it really too late and should just be patient???

Ya, Lawnsaver... it's a mistake I won't do again. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Steroidology !!

NO......it is not too late.

PCT should start 3 weeks after your last Deca shot, so you're fine.

Well, I think it's too late for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) unless you do take another shot of test. But I don't think I would recommend that tactic. Wait another half week (3 weeks total) and then hit the clomid.

Thanks for the welcome StoneCold.

...I did not expect any replies so soon. And Longhorn, I also have some Nolvadex, shall I start it with the clomid or just start clomid alone?

NeMoX said:
Thanks for the welcome StoneCold.

...I did not expect any replies so soon. And Longhorn, I also have some Nolvadex, shall I start it with the clomid or just start clomid alone?

I can't really answer that intelligently. Right now there seems to be many discussions on this very subject by very respected posters who know their stuff, like nandi, macro, zyglamail, nelson montana, etc. And I have yet to see any real agreement on what is the best course of action for post cycle therapy. Although one thing they do seem to agree on is to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) prior to stopping your cycle. It's a little too late for you, but at this point, I wouldn't recommend going back on cycle just to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Just remember it for next time.

Sooooo, you might should take the nolva, and maybe you shouldn't, lol.

Wow this was the same qustion i had in mind, i am getting clomid from liqua sotions and should be here on tuesday which is exactly 2 weeks from my last shot of deca so i guess i'm still in good standings, hope to lose little to no lean muscle. Good looking on yourselfs, my brothers, helping us new bees to the game of AS and winning. Wow and maybe next time i'll even try HCG.

Yeah, I'm getting some clomid right away, and yeah, I learned my lesson big time. I just dont know if I'm gonna use it with my nolvadex yet, any gurus out there to let me know if I should?

I'd give you the same answer as Tx on whether to use nolva. Personally I am not convinced that omitting clomid is productive at all, I would not use nolva INSTEAD of clomid. However, I might run both nolva and clomid if I had plenty of nolva on hand. It can't hurt.

Because deca shuts you down so hard, I'd go with 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED for the next 10 days with 20 mgs of nolva...after that bump the nolva up to 40 mgs ED for 2 weeks with clomid alongside it @ 100mgs ED...after the 2 weeks, cut your nolva and clomid doses in half for at least another 2 weeks.

Back