Is it true to much armoisin can prevent fat loss

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I been using 25mg Aromosin eod with 325 test. Is it true that it can prevent fat loss by using to much

Yes if it drives your estrogen too low it will def prevent fat loss. We are now finding out how important it is to fat loss.

I been using 25mg Aromosin eod with 325 test. Is it true that it can prevent fat loss by using to much

The consequences of using this just to lose fat is to much man. Stop taking the easy way out because this will not be a happy ending. Messing with orals is not good.

25mg of aromasin eod is just silly... arimidex can be run eod, but aromasin needs to be run everyday and 6.25mg per day is plenty for the amount of test you’re running

Too much aromasin can cause joint pains and difficulty climaxing. Not worth it for fat loss in my book.

I was just reading a post somewhere else about this. I know aromasin very well but you are right I maybe taking to much

12.5 mg eod... Give it a try for a few weeks at least. If your having issues with hyperprolactinemia then carbogoline is better then bromo. Also dont take dopamine receptor agonists to long as this can lead to other issues. What is your Body Fat level?

Not sure my bf it***8217;s high right now. I***8217;m dieting. I also take resperidone which is a anti psychotic Med that is a dopamine reducer so I have to be careful with anything that messes with dopamine. See my problem. I do take b6 I heard that helps prolactin

Back