Is pharma grade worth it?

hmcyl

As I mentioned in another post I have torn tendons in both elbows. I had surgery to repair the right arm last week and surgery scheduled for the left in 5 weeks. After tons of research and speaking to some knowledgable people here and elsewhere I've decided to try some hgh to help with recovery. My question is should I pay the super high prices for pharma hgh or is generic okay? Is the pharmacy stuff a safer bet?

As I mentioned in another post I have torn tendons in both elbows. I had surgery to repair the right arm last week and surgery scheduled for the left in 5 weeks. After tons of research and speaking to some knowledgable people here and elsewhere I've decided to try some hgh to help with recovery. My question is should I pay the super high prices for pharma hgh or is generic okay? Is the pharmacy stuff a safer bet?

Unless you're actually buying it from a pharmacy, assume it's ALL UGL. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with UGL stuff if it's legit - just comes down to trusting your source. :)

I was thinking like genotropin or humatrope pins. Vs. greytops or bluetops which is what I can get locally. There are so many theads with complaints on bad tests and bunk gh. I just want to get what I pay for!

I was thinking like genotropin or humatrope pins. Vs. greytops or bluetops which is what I can get locally. There are so many theads with complaints on bad tests and bunk gh. I just want to get what I pay for!

Unfortunately, there's no such guarantee in this game. I live by the motto that you shouldn't spend more than you can afford to lose.

Makes good sense. But wouldn't the genotropin pins be hard to fake? Also could someone recommend a good generic brand. Not source.

Makes good sense. But wouldn't the genotropin pins be hard to fake? Also could someone recommend a good generic brand. Not source.

Given the profit ratio? If you're selling straight up baking soda at the prices of HGH, I'm sure there's wiggle room in copying legit pens/vials/boxes. Just the nature of human greed unfortunately. :(

I can't recommend anything in particular as I'm personally holding out for pharma from a doctor. Just remember that the color of tops means jack shit, but I'm sure other guys with far more HGH experience than I can point you in the right direction. :)

Reactions: A.B
I agree with halfwit. Good posts buddy

Have you pressed your doc to get hgh? Always worth a shot- if I had a surgery like yours I would definitely press the doc for hgh for a few months. Worth a shot you never know

I have tried with the doctor and am having no luck. I have pretty much convinced myself to just order the pharma grade from someone on here and hope that the extra money it costs buys me good gh and good results.

Each case will vary, but if I was in the US... Peace of mind getting 10ml Watson Test C? There's your weekly test base now just add your exotic anabolics like Deca/EQ/Tren etc on top of it.

In Aus they have decided to tighten up the rules so getting insanely thick, yet good stuff Primoteston... More of a hassle compared to legit UGL stuff. I've still copped the odd sterile abbcess from Pharma stuff so. It's all about if you trust you gear.

Back