is there any way to fix my hormones to become normal again??

FML

I am banned!
hello everyone. this is a serious post. so please give me legit advice

the thing is, I have tried to do cycles in the past, but I always end up quitting. it's ususally due to paranoia. I'm just paranoid and don't feel comfortabe being on a cycle. I change my mind a lot. first, I buy roids and say I will do a cycle, but after a few weeks, I gve up and throw it away. and some months later I do the same. I'm a fucking retard

another reason is that my bodyfat% is too high and I have barely trained natty. I have in fact never taken training or diet seriously in my life. so obviously not ready for roids

I have been feeling like pretty shit for a long time now with extreme fatique and ED, probably because I never do PCT after aborting cycles. I just throw everything away. is there any way I can fix my hormones and become normal again?? I'm gonna stop injecting, for now. maybe in the future, I will start. but I will at least make sure I have low bodyfat% before starting roids

what can I do to fix my hormones? they're probably fucked up because of not doing PCT when I cancelled cycles. but how do I become normal again?!

is clomid and nolva what's needed? anything more??

I can't get bloodworks done btw. so don't tell me to do that

all help is appreciated :)

It all boils down to blood works to have a starting point and see what your current levels are so we can draw out a pinning/oral/hcg plan to get you feeling better again.

Last edited:
There are various ways to get sorted out with that, have you thought about geting TRT treatment and see how they can build you a roadmap to get you feeling better again?

hello everyone. this is a serious post. so please give me legit advice

the thing is, I have tried to do cycles in the past, but I always end up quitting. it's ususally due to paranoia. I'm just paranoid and don't feel comfortabe being on a cycle. I change my mind a lot. first, I buy roids and say I will do a cycle, but after a few weeks, I gve up and throw it away. and some months later I do the same. I'm a fucking retard

another reason is that my bodyfat% is too high and I have barely trained natty. I have in fact never taken training or diet seriously in my life. so obviously not ready for roids

I have been feeling like pretty shit for a long time now with extreme fatique and ED, probably because I never do PCT after aborting cycles. I just throw everything away. is there any way I can fix my hormones and become normal again?? I'm gonna stop injecting, for now. maybe in the future, I will start. but I will at least make sure I have low bodyfat% before starting roids

what can I do to fix my hormones? they're probably fucked up because of not doing PCT when I cancelled cycles. but how do I become normal again?!

is clomid and nolva what's needed? anything more??

I can't get bloodworks done btw. so don't tell me to do that

all help is appreciated :)

you can cuase ireporable damage to your own test levels when you start pinning testosterone and then stop as the second you pin testosterone your own body stops producing it. your not only messing up your own testosterone production but also adding more natural estrogen to your system as aromatization occurs which can cause alot of annoying issues like, erectile disfuntion to name one, which can turn your entire world upside down and your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend will not like and give you shit about, threaten to leave you, cheat on you, a millions things can go wrong there.
and why cant you get blood works done?

Back