Is this true?Questions about a coaches advice

Ghost124

Hey guys, so I got a friend who has his first competition in Vegas July 4th. He joined a team a few months ago and has a coach that has been to olympia before. This coach has his own gym and writes his competitors their own meal and workout plans and also tells them what gear to get on and at what times.

So this coach has had my friend busting his ass off hard at his gym and measuring his waist and all that to make sure he sticks to diet as well.

He then put him on gear(not my friends first time).

He put him on Test-E 500mg per week and Tren A 150mg EOD. Cool right? This is where it gets weird. So my friend is on this regime for 5 weeks. Now he is exactly 5 weeks out from competition and his coach made him drop the Test completely. He then put him on Masteron and this "competition blend" which is 30mg pills of Var/Winstrol/Priviron all in one pill.

So his cycle looks like this:
Test and Tren for first 5 weeks
Tren/Mast/Var/Winny/Privoron for last 5 weeks before competition

Have you guys heard of anything like this before???? I do not understand dropping the Test, I am guessing it's so he has no water weight on stage?

Feedback?

Last edited:
im almost 100 percent sure his coach is making money on the gear...

there is absolutely no logic to the way he has it set up...

i contest prep clients for a living and wouldn't think about cutting a clients test out 5 weeks out from show..

nonsense

Five weeks of test E is a bit short, but it'll take somewhere between two and three weeks to drop off completely then he'll be running on tren/mast and other DHTs into the show for minimal water retention

He won't feel great but it's not the most bizarre drug setup I've ever heard of

Just old school train of thought. He's trying to dry your buddy out, but (imo), this can be done with TRT dosing of test with an AI. But again, I'm not a professional trainer that's been to Olympia either.

its unheard of in my eyes..

the gold standard is to stop injections a week out for symmetry and stay on orals to keep things up..

seems like the guys are right. maybe he is very old school and doesn't understand the use of ai's to keep things in check...

and with a proper carb/sodium load/deload you can get as dry as you need to be... why put the body through that???

If anything I would think dropping the long ester test in favor of prop a month out then drop the prop 10 days out. You can control things easier with the short esters

I've seen alot of guys post similar regimens dropping test completely taking pretty large amounts of letrozole just to get super dry, feeling like shit is definitely what they Said.

Back