Is Tren And Anadrol Together Counter Productive?

Surfgod

I was wondering if taking anadrol and trenbolone was good or if it takes each other out. Cause I heard both things.

I dont know who told you they take each other out. However I think unless you are pretty advanced and spent a lot of time training naturally, the combo would wrak havoc on your joints and ligaments. I say this because the amount of strength you get from each alone is incredible. Together it would be downright dangerous for a lot of people. However running them together with test and running the tren for 6-8 weeks and maybe the anadrol for 3-4 would amount to insane strength, size, and once the water from the anadrol cleared insane hardness.

wow i dont think thata a really good cycle, your liver is going to be begging for you to stop. On the other hand i think he means something like taking EQ and deca, and how that would be counter productive.

02gixxersix said:
I dont know who told you they take each other out. However I think unless you are pretty advanced and spent a lot of time training naturally, the combo would wrak havoc on your joints and ligaments. I say this because the amount of strength you get from each alone is incredible. Together it would be downright dangerous for a lot of people. However running them together with test and running the tren for 6-8 weeks and maybe the anadrol for 3-4 would amount to insane strength, size, and once the water from the anadrol cleared insane hardness.

The best bulking cycles I have ever done have included both. Phenomenal strength gains. They'll both be in my next bulker coming up with the tren in enanthate form as well as test e, gh, slin, igf, mgf and maybe some d-bol.

dcorti01 said:
wow i dont think thata a really good cycle, your liver is going to be begging for you to stop. On the other hand i think he means something like taking EQ and deca, and how that would be counter productive.

Are you saying that a EQ/Deca cycle is counterproductive?, because that certainly isn't the case.

the only thing I could see would be the fact that they both convert to progesterone, so could lead to gyno, but the odds against that are really small so I wouldnt worry about that. Gixxer is right about the strength gains on those two drugs, that could be good or bad

agree

StoneColdNTO said:
Are you saying that a EQ/Deca cycle is counterproductive?, because that certainly isn't the case.

Yeah, I never get this. People compare EQ and Deca and say you shouldn't do both. It wouldn't be my personal taste to mix, I would spend my money on something else. But they are not the same and you can mix them.

The myths or truths about tren are very strange to me. Trenbolone has been around a long time. But people seem to discuss it as if it just came out yesterday.
Tren and Androl would be a powerful stack. Just beware that you are going to experience sides, so be prepared.

I thought the progesterone link to anadrol was disproven? Anyways, I wouldn't mind stacking them, as long as there's test in the mix. I love drol and test, Tren would be icing on the cake.

E-Swift25 said:
I thought the progesterone link to anadrol was disproven? Anyways, I wouldn't mind stacking them, as long as there's test in the mix. I love drol and test, Tren would be icing on the cake.

Now that is an idea I will have to heavily consider for my next cycle. That sounds like a hell of a cycle!!! :idea:

I was already taking anadrol for a month so I decided not to do it again for health reasons and go on test cyp and tren. Thanks everyone for answering though.

Also tren and anadrol together would probably lead me to kill someone. I'm a calm dude but tren puts me on edge and with anadrol your blood pressure will be so high and for me I felt like crap so I was a dick anyway. The combo is not good IMO. I don't know if I would use drol again.

Back