Issues with Ipam

NeonKnight

Need some help with Ipam.
My rat was taking 100mcg once a day pre-bed for anti-aging only.
3 days in, really bad headaches with numbness in the extremities,( which tells me its working).
Headaches were bad enough to go down to half the dose once a day. Headaches are still here at this dose although the numbness is gone. Is my rat just sensitive? And what are your thoughts on going to an every other day dose to get past the headaches. Diet is paleo with moderate carbs and plenty of water.
Thanks

Never heard of this. I've used ipam at 400-500mcg 3 x a day, along with a ghrh and never had an issue. Some slight flushing immediately after inject but that's it.

Ipam alone really isn't going to do much even for anti aging alone. You really should add 100mcg of mod-grf to it then you will be getting a worth while gh output for anti aging.

Maybe try ghrp2. It could be that your body doesn't agree with the ipam or a reaction to filler. I'm really not sure. I've heard of people having this issue from cjc and cjc/DAC but not ipam.

Never heard of this. I've used ipam at 400-500mcg 3 x a day, along with a ghrh and never had an issue. Some slight flushing immediately after inject but that's it.

Ipam alone really isn't going to do much even for anti aging alone. You really should add 100mcg of mod-grf to it then you will be getting a worth while gh output for anti aging.

Maybe try ghrp2. It could be that your body doesn't agree with the ipam or a reaction to filler. I'm really not sure. I've heard of people having this issue from cjc and cjc/DAC but not ipam.

Thanks
was doing combo with mod-grf
could not handle it together
Will look into ghrp2
Thanks again

Back