Jintropin

mick-g

I was wondering about how long it takes to get any numbness or joint pain off it. I just started a wk ago 3IU ed and i have no indications yet. I know it may take awhile, but hoping that mine aren't ruined or anything. I got them from a very reputable source, but you never know how they are kept b4 you get them. They have 08' on them and are legit by the seals #'s.

mick-g said:
I was wondering about how long it takes to get any numbness or joint pain off it. I just started a wk ago 3IU ed and i have no indications yet. I know it may take awhile, but hoping that mine aren't ruined or anything. I got them from a very reputable source, but you never know how they are kept b4 you get them. They have 08' on them and are legit by the seals #'s.

When getting back on I usually feel it after about a month.

mick-g said:
Ok, cool! I was taking generic b4 and it was about wk 3 when it started.

I actually prefer generic kefei bluetops myself over Jin. Give Jin a shot though since opinions do tend to vary. Good luck.

Ok thanks, but i did have the option to get Kefei, but i heard you can get the red welts from them and that is indicative of 192 amino sequence. Iam kinda confused tho cause the person i know said they are 191, yet you can still get the welts? I have heard good things about them thou and they are much more competative in price. What is it about the Kefei that you liked better than the Jins?

mick-g said:
Ok thanks, but i did have the option to get Kefei, but i heard you can get the red welts from them and that is indicative of 192 amino sequence. Iam kinda confused tho cause the person i know said they are 191, yet you can still get the welts? I have heard good things about them thou and they are much more competative in price. What is it about the Kefei that you liked better than the Jins?

I've been on them for quite some time and have never had welts. Some buddies use the exact same ones and haven't got them either.

Kefei themselves say that they're 191 and I have yet to see any solid proof that gensci is the only company licensed to procduce 191.

As far as what I liked better, the sides are stronger and the thermogenic effect feels stronger as well. Plus the price obviously.

Back