Just for conversation and curiousity

I have run both in the past and though the fewer injections was nice. I actually prefer the Prop/Ace combination. I experienced less sides with it and post run kept more of my strength than I did with the longer ester. I was running 100P/50A every other day and felt like a God. LOL

No experience but I'd go with short ester on the tren so I could quickly bail if sides became an issue. I'd go long ester on test for less injections since it will run longer than the tren

I have run both in the past and though the fewer injections was nice. I actually prefer the Prop/Ace combination. I experienced less sides with it and post run kept more of my strength than I did with the longer ester. I was running 100P/50A every other day and felt like a God. LOL
thats a good one. how long did you cycle that for and gains?

Personally, I would run both.

Id grab enough prop and ace to get me through the first few weeks for the quick action, and then Id switch to the E/E for the remainder.

Run one bottle of A/P and then finish E/E. Probably tren 8-10 weeks and test 12-16.

Thats just what I would do. Then theres no front-loading or orals required. Straight to the gains!

Back