Just got some cjc 1293

jsals22

Just got some cjc 1293 from purchase peptides. With in first couple hours after using started feeling like crap. Feel super lethargic tired. Took it again the next day and continued been almost a week and discontinued use and starting to feel normal. Anyone had bad luck with PP or coincedence? Any input? who is best to order from

Hmmm. Cjc or any ghrh will not be very effective on it's own because you have to time it with a natural spike of gh for it to increase that. You need to take it with a ghrp. The ghrp in combination will cause the gh spike, which is the reason you are taking it.

I've used a good amount of ghrp/ghrh. Most people have no adverse reaction to mod grf and ipamorelin at 100mcg each, 3 times a day. But you can use ghrp6,2 or hex but those have some slight differences.

I can tell you that Southern Research Company has very good peptides and I'm using their mod grf/Ipam now but just started it last night after switching from another brand and have used them in the past so I would give them a try but get both products. Cjc1293 by itself is a waste IMO.

Immediately after injection, I get a flushing feeling. Some describe it as a euphoric feeling but I tend to get a little red in the face but this only last for a short time. I personally like the feeling because I know it's working.

Most people say not to eat carbs for 1/2 hour before or after injection but I eat carbs prior to but I'm not using this for fat loss purposes. I'm simply using it for the increase in gh.

Back